Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Hello to everyonr here.I am new here =)

Feedback Score

Hello to everyonr here.I am new here =)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hello to all the brothers and sisters here, I suddenly have the interest in killies and fortunately i have found this forum.

however, i do not have much experience on killies,or should i say none at all, except for the information on the net that is available for me to read.

I have been keeping bettas, and somehow killies fascinate me too. Hence, i am thinking of keeping killies as my new found hobby too. However, i would be glad if I can learn more from the more experience breeders here.

Would it be possible for anyone here to tell me how can i get a pair? this seems to be the most difficult problem for me, because I can find a pair around my area in bukit batok which sells killies. Hence, would anyone be kind enough to offer or sell me a pair?

thanks in advance, I would appreciate any form of help in the process of learning more about killies.

cheers

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Welcome to the forum. Here, we address each other by real names. It will be nice if you sign off. Do read the 'house rules'. Tour around the forum & its gallery & decide for yourself what you would like to keep. We'll help you along the way. You won't get much respond on Sunday, where it's a rest day & family day for most (I 'work' on Sunday, so I get to surf the net ) . Hear from you again..

Feedback Score
    thousand apologies,

my name is willie.
    please to know you.its ok i can check the forum next week. but if anyone has any eggs or killies to sell... pls pm me your offer .
    THANKS a lots =)