Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Where to visit in singapore

Feedback Score

Where to visit in singapore

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all! im Panpichit from BKK. me and my friend have a plan to visit Singapore on 22nd this month to looking for something new in Aquaplant and fish. We would like to know where is the place like Jatujak (BKK fish market)or anywhere that you guy think its the place to go in singapore. OR be our tourist Guide That will be a Big thank! for you.yeah... i really mean that. Thank! Panpichit, BKK THAILAND

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Where to visit in singapore

Panpichit,

You will be here for Aquarama, right? It so happens we will be having a Killifish gathering on the 28th of May. See here for details.

A small group of my friends from Thailand will be coming for Aquarama. They will be attending the gathering so perhaps you would want to consider meeting us there. We don't have anything that is equivalent to Jatujak here. We used to have a Thieves' Market where there were a few fish shops but the government tore down the place a few years ago. The closest thing we have to Jatujak would be the cluster of fish shops around Serangoon North but there are about only 5 fish shops there.

There are a couple of fish and aquatic plant farms which welcomes walk-in visitors but they are in remote places. Without an address, you probably won't be able to find them. Tell us what you are looking for. Aquatic plants or exotic fish? We can help you by giving you the addresses. Singapore is such you don't need a tourist guide to bring you around. Our taxi drivers are supposedly some of the most honest in the world. They have to be or the Singapore Tourist Promotion Board will come down very hard on them

I would have volunteered to bring you and your friend around if not for the fact that I'm going to be very busy during Aquarama. Besides my friends from Thailand, I also have friends from India and Malaysia visiting too.

Loh K L