Country
    Singapore

Europet River Sand

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, everyone,

I need some help. I'm planning on re-aquacaping my main tank. I hope to achieve the new look, the one Amano is currently using in all his tanks. It involves using a cosmetic substrate as the foreground. The substrate is very fine and light in colour. It's not meant for growing plants but the contrast it makes with the rocks and driftwoods can be very lovely. I can't afford ADA's river sand but there's another brand of river sand that is relatively quite cheap. The brand is Europet. I'm been searching high and low all over Singapore and I found only 2 bags (10 kg each). They were the last 2 bags at Petmart. I need another 4 bags at least.

If you know any fish shop that sells this sand, I will appreciate it very much if you let me know about it. I need the sand urgently as I plan to work on my tank this coming Hari Raya Haji when I will have a 4 day break.

Here's a picture:

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    KL,

Head down to Pasir Ris FF , Lot 63.
    Name of the shop is OTF something, can't remember the name.

They still have quite a few packs when I last visited them last Friday.

Good luck.
    engchuan

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I spent a frustrating day yesterday looking for the sand. I must have visited something like 8 fish shops all over the island and also called several over the phone. I've got all my stuff ready, the plants which I got from Teo's farm, the base fertiliser I got from Bioplast, the rocks I got from Tropical at Lorong Halus, the new ADA-like CO2 diffuser from Kong Seong, the silicon and the acrylic cutter - everything was ready but I couldn't find the sand.

Thank you so much, Eng Chuan. I went down to the farm this afternoon and sure enough, there was the sand. You don't know how delighted I am to find it.

Loh K L