Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: How to treat white spots?

Feedback Score

How to treat white spots?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I got a 2' tank with various fishes in it. To name some, there are tetra, danid zebra, red phantom, goldfish, greeneye fish, etc. Just a few days ago, I noticed some of the fishes got white spots ard the body. I took those with white spots out into a small tank and poured in a few drops of yellow solution(Ocean Free) as treatment as I dun have any special solutions for white spots. Now that I bought a bottle of solution for treatment of white spots(Ocean Free), I realised that the solution is blue in colour.
    My questions are:
    1. I am actually not sure if the disease is white spots or white fungus. There's no other diseases as yet. How do I actually determine it's white spots?
    2. Do I pour in the blue solution into my 2' tank to treat the entire fish community or just to treat those fishes which have white spots?
    3. If I pour into my 2' tank, the water in the tank will true all blue, is it alrite for those fishes without white spots disease? Do I need to clean all the blue water into clear water when all the fishes are free from diseases?

Please advice. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Err just a few threads down you will see a thread on how to treat white spots. Also a search will pop up many results.
    ... always look at the bright side of life

Feedback Score
    Hehe. Thanks. Since there's solution found in this forum, i will look for the answer.