Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

Hello to one and all!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I just found this site tonight and there is so much usefull info. I am very new to the hobby and needs all the help I can get. There are some amazing photos of tank setups. Everyone should be very proud of what they have achieved. I have a 75 gallon tank, freshwater, canister filter, attemping live plants with several types of tetras, pleco, danios, 5 angel fish. Fish are doing well, plants are not doing so well. Algae is taking a strong hold on the driftwood. I got lazy this past month and now I am paying for it. I just wanted to say thanks for all the info and hope I am able to bring something to the table as well.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hello 911mike!
    I'm sure you'll be burning hours checking out the Aquascaping section for inspiration.
    It's also useful if you start your own thread in the Aquascaping Section when you do decide on a setup.
    The thread will serve as a "history" for your tank setup and scaping skills.
    So when you take a look again a couple of months (or years) from now I'm sure you will be astonished by what you see!

And welcome to AQ!
    celticfish
    It is a good day to die!!!
    I finally uploaded an avatar and Cupid is dead!!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    hi, 911mike like you i'm new in here. get you two chinese algae eater they are the best. i keep two on my 225 gallon tank and i don't to clean it as much as i just to ..