Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWill View Post
    Paul, this might clarify the use of UGF plates under the permanent partition dividers.
    Hi Ronnie, really appreciate you digging up your past posts and showing them to me, and probably others who might be considering similar projects. They are helping me loads! (hmm.. maybe I should start searching for all of your posts! so much value in reading them. I learn loads!)

I think I owe you several cups of coffee and if you ask for blue mountain coffee beans, I'd be hard pressed not to get them for you.

Can I delay slightly the pickup of the manifold? Maybe after Chinese New Year. If this can be postponed 2 to 3 months, it would be fabulous! I don't have any place to keep it now until I move to my new place, for which I am still concluding the purchase, HDB submissions and the renovation. But please, if you need to clean up your corridor, go right ahead. Don't have to wait for me. No obligation to me at all.
    Last edited by craftsman; 23rd Jan 2009 at 09:09.
    Paul Apisto Noobie

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWill View Post
    BTW, are you still opting for filtration per tier or a recirculating system for all 3 tiers??? My personal choice is still per tier but if your final decision favors recirculating, then factor in the space and other manifold needs to cater for UVs.
    Opting for individual filtration per tier. Was thinking of using cannisters instead of IOS. But this idea of the Matten Hamburger filter intrigues me.
    Paul Apisto Noobie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123