Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

lfs plant varieties

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Which lfs have most varieties of plants, its frustrating when I couldnt have many choice to start with, and I couldnt afford to go to all the lfs listed. So any kind soul here can guide me, I really appreciate it, thank you.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: lfs plant varieties

Since you're at Queenstown, put your order with auntie at C328. Just tell her you want to order plants, she'll hand you the Oriental book and you'll have the whole range to choose from.

Downside is you have to wait till the next day to collect your plants and they might not have stock but that is very seldom the case.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Indonesia

Online shops in Singapore, such as www.mizuworld.com does carry all sorts of equipments and plants. Yes, plants that you can order, and all delivered to your doorstep (highly convenient when your mobility is quite limited).

Now, I do not know if they can deliver to Johor, but I'd say they can mail it to you instead.

I have tried just that and the plants flown over several hundread kilometers

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks guys for the suggestion will try both now that I can check online and order too.
    Any suggestion for the cheapest external canister for my newly setup 2ft tank, its for my son room.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Johor doesn't have much since I last checked. I always get from SG.
    4x2x2 ft tank (2 x 2028 ): Cardinal, Ember and Neon Tetras, Cherry Barbs, Panda, Pygmaeus and Hasbrosus cories, Clown and Coolie loach, L134 and non-ID pleco, Common and giant otos, Whiptails and Yamato, Cherry and Malayan Shrimps
    3x1.5x1.5 ft tank ( Eheim 2028 ) Retired
    1x1x1 ft tank ( Eheim 2041 ): 2 goldfish

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia

Ya...JB is very big but unfortunately the market is much, much, much smaller than Spore...... I always go Spore for plant hunting. Not just plants...equipments also very limited.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

When Im in jb the only area I frequent is jln skudai cos 4 fish shop is all within walking distance. Fishes are many too althought plants variety are limited.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Aarzoo View Post
    Which lfs have most varieties of plants, its frustrating when I couldnt have many choice to start with, and I couldnt afford to go to all the lfs listed. So any kind soul here can guide me, I really appreciate it, thank you.
    If you can't find what you want, just order from the C328 aunty, it will arrive the next day you have to pick it up though.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/