1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi ryan,
    was at ikea to buy the metal base for the table lamp just now. you'll need to buy the metal base if you don't have a suitable place to clamp the light. bought a 20W Philips Screw-on PL Cool-White for $14 at HomeFix outside ikea. for the screw-ons, the eballast is built-in.
    soon heng hougang is at the old hougang interchange. should be blk 100+. know how to go but can't remember the exact address.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ryan,

The light from Ikea are suited for those tungsten bulbs. What Mok mentioned is to get the round flourescent bulbs that has built in ballast.
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

Hi Mok,

That batch is from Pet Safari, they were given to me when I purchases some Dennerlle products from them. If you are interested, I can passed some to you when I have trimmings.

Those that u passed to me are in another tank. If you can remember, I never succeed in planting MMs till you offered your trimmings to me. Now they are doing well in that tank with those DD.

Hi Sherchoo,

Thanks from passing the DD to Mok which in turns.. passed down to me.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 1/29/2002 4:42:38 PM

hi ryan,
    was at ikea to buy the metal base for the table lamp just now. you'll need to buy the metal base if you don't have a suitable place to clamp the light. bought a 20W Philips Screw-on PL Cool-White for $14 at HomeFix outside ikea. for the screw-ons, the eballast is built-in.
    soon heng hougang is at the old hougang interchange. should be blk 100+. know how to go but can't remember the exact address.
    ----------------
    hey there... thanks for al the info... i'm really interested to get the 1' cube set up... so vould ya tell me alittle more abt how and what u needed when u set it up? like the filter and co2 and stuff... thanks... oh and how much did u spend? like gravel+base fert+lights+co2+metal stand? thanks...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 1/30/2002 2:17:19 PM

hey there... thanks for al the info... i'm really interested to get the 1' cube set up... so vould ya tell me alittle more abt how and what u needed when u set it up? like the filter and co2 and stuff... thanks... oh and how much did u spend? like gravel+base fert+lights+co2+metal stand? thanks...
    ----------------
    i only paid extra for the tank and light. tank cost abt $30 at Soon Heng Hougang, light can get at abt $20-30 from ikea. no base fert for me, since it was a riccia then a moss tank. gravel from leftover, co2 split from main tank. metal stand? the ikea table the tank is sitting on cost abt $30. how it helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12