Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

SOS: Injured LH, need advice

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, need urgent help & advice. My loved male LH had a skirmish with another female LH (dun know how she went over the barrier) and ended up injured. The mouth is now in an extended position, cannot open/close mouth. But stil can feed. Tried 'massaging' the mouth back in shape for the past 2 days but no help.

Will really appreciate any advice given to save my poor fish. Thanks a million.

Cheers.
    When driving, make sure your mata is not on the wanita!!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i can't see the pic but maybe its just damamged.. wat u can do is only put in salt to let the wound heal..

----------------
    On 1/25/2002 11:33:06 PM

Hi, need urgent help & advice. My loved male LH had a skirmish with another female LH (dun know how she went over the barrier) and ended up injured. The mouth is now in an extended position, cannot open/close mouth. But stil can feed. Tried 'massaging' the mouth back in shape for the past 2 days but no help.

Will really appreciate any advice given to save my poor fish. Thanks a million.

Cheers.
    ----------------

The mouth is probably damaged from locking jaws with the female.
    How about putting in the Japanese Yellow powder to help clear up any infection?

Don't worry too much. LHs are really hardy fishes and can take quite a bit of damage and still recover fully.

All the best!