Country
    Singapore

Re: Green Tree Frog

huh? hahaha

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Frankly speaking, i have never searched any animals or pets so hard in my life.
    Gtf is the first time. Somemore its legal!
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Gtf

Quote Originally Posted by wattovader View Post
    Bro, i am looking for you. Glad you are here. Can you pm me?
    i am the admin/mod of herpetoculture forum.
    The admin who has no courtesy to inform people that his computer and handphone got confiscated by AVA. As a result so many people got dragged into the mud. Frankly speaking why were you so cooperative to hand over your handphone and computer? AVA had no right to confiscate them in the first place. You should have put the welfare of your forum members way above yourself. If you were prepared to head such a forum, be prepared to answer fully and not implicate others.
    Aquafauna Supplies
    [email protected]
    Business registration: 53165583X
    Distributor for Fauna Marin
    Distributor for Reed Mariculture, Reef Nutrition, APBreed
    Distributor for Algagen
    Distributor for Dr G's Mariculture
    Distributor for Florida Aquafarms
    Distributor for Repashy Superfoods
    Reef & freshwater aquariums, vivarium, terrarium, paludarium.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Gtf

Quote Originally Posted by FuEl View Post
    The admin who has no courtesy to inform people that his computer and handphone got confiscated by AVA. As a result so many people got dragged into the mud. Frankly speaking why were you so cooperative to hand over your handphone and computer? AVA had no right to confiscate them in the first place. You should have put the welfare of your forum members way above yourself. If you were prepared to head such a forum, be prepared to answer fully and not implicate others.
    Very obviously, this is a misunderstanding. Very obviously you don know what is going on actually, but you accuse me from your own silly thoughts. Obviously you are implicated into this case and in the mid of anger, you put the blame on me. I am still in contact with some of the closer members, even thou they were raided also. These pple really know see the whole pic, and not just imagine like you. Yes i am generous, but not in the way u say. My conscience is clear and don bother to explain to silly accusation without thinking. Sorry mod for this post. And if you want to listen to the truth and believe me(i don beg anyone to believe me, you are old enough to think) , pm me. Don spoilt the topic here!
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Btw, u are not my forum member. What rights do you have to accuse me? What the heck to you know about, my dear!
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

now now guys better stop this before the mod comes in and shut this thread down... want to argue, please PM...

Anyway bro wattovader, u're very new to this forum, I'm not trying to take sides but being so new and so aggressive is not a good thing... bro fuel being one of the more experienced "Frog Keeper" here, he's known to be quite a logical and calm person and for him to say those things about you must be base on some facts...

anyway I suggest both of you settle this Via PM before the mod starts banning people

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by dkk08 View Post
    now now guys better stop this before the mod comes in and shut this thread down... want to argue, please PM...

Anyway bro wattovader, u're very new to this forum, I'm not trying to take sides but being so new and so aggressive is not a good thing... bro fuel being one of the more experienced "Frog Keeper" here, he's known to be quite a logical and calm person and for him to say those things about you must be base on some facts...

anyway I suggest both of you settle this Via PM before the mod starts banning people

Base on some facts? What facts? We don know each other, never met or have any communciation before. On what ground does he obtain these facts? Somemore what he say is so ridiculous. I arent so angry if he is my members. But he appeared out of no where in this world can tell me this joke! Bro here, this fellow is making accussation of me regarding a serious case in a internet. Shouldnt i have the rite to clarify things? I am the biggest victim of this case. So i know better than anyone tom,dick and harry here. A logical and calm person doesnt mean what you say is truth and right. You mean a law enforcer or a judge is always right, abuse its authority and do thing his way? Now who started this first? who changed this topic first. Pls think about it. If mod wanna ban me or what, go ahead!
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

if you really wanna clear up the air, y not start another thread about this whole "accusation"? if not lets continue with what you started in the first place shall we?

You mention asking someone to lead in the ordering of the white's tree frog, who do you suggest? And bro Altum did mention about him able to help so ya like what you said, let's start another thread on the consolidation of the orders.

For your info, AVA have not replied me regarding the importing of white's treefrogs as personal pets yet, guess they do not worked on Saturdays. Maybe I'll drop by to have a chat with Mr Lee or Alvin since my office quite near to them

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

As i am new here, i don know u guys well. Someone here say he is able to help isnt it? Get someone who know qianhu well. I cant wait to lay my hands on this frogs.
    Wanted so badly that i dream of it at night!
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hey, I would like 1 or 2 more green tree frog too.
    NOT white's tree frog though.
    Count me in if you're able to get your hands on them.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Lubber Duckie View Post
    Hey, I would like 1 or 2 more green tree frog too.
    NOT white's tree frog though.
    Count me in if you're able to get your hands on them.
    if you're refering to the actual Green Treefrog (Hyla cinerea) then it's not possible unless AVA actually approves of it... please keep this thread clean... only the approved Green Treefrog aka White's Treefrog (Litoria caerulea) shall be discuss here

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I wanna open up a new thread to consolidate gtf order. May i know where can i post it? Shall we set a target 30 pieces before we make the order? And will bro Altum help us with it.
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Think you can put up a post on MASS ORDER. Do check up with AVA first if its allowed or whats required. Hope to see these frogs jumping into our tanks soon.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Oops! I cant post yet coz i have not reach 30 posts as required. Maybe someone else can don on my behalf. You can use the below example.

Title: Green tree frog orders

With the high demand of hobbyist looking for gtf and difficulties in getting them from LFS, we decided to consolidate orders of 30 pieces and seek help from one of the popular LFS to order for us. This is just an idea or trial order. May subject to further changes due to either parties,buyers or seller. All orders are not confirm until an agreement is make by the LFS to help us ship in gtf. When 30 pcs order are reached, we will collect moneys and make payment for the order.
    Note that, no requesting for male or female and special color when making orders. What is here is what you get.
    If this deal is successful, we may arrange again for collecting or choosing our gtf base on first come first serve basis.

*****************************************************************************************
    Think it would be better if someone can ask qianhu or any lfs if they are able to ship in for us before making this mass orrder.
    Last edited by wattovader; 18th May 2009 at 09:33.
    Green tree frog wanted

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Double post sorry.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

May be anyone can check with Azmi from former EcoCulture Aquarium which they had bought some quite good quality *** and even hold a workshop on it sometime ago.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Azmi's stock was from QH.

Being blunt, I don't think QH will go through all the trouble just to bring in 30 pcs. Maybe 100-200 pcs then they will consider.
    Aquafauna Supplies
    [email protected]
    Business registration: 53165583X
    Distributor for Fauna Marin
    Distributor for Reed Mariculture, Reef Nutrition, APBreed
    Distributor for Algagen
    Distributor for Dr G's Mariculture
    Distributor for Florida Aquafarms
    Distributor for Repashy Superfoods
    Reef & freshwater aquariums, vivarium, terrarium, paludarium.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Talking Re: Green Tree Frog

Hi bros fellow herp enthusiast here signing up for the mass order... my contribution order to the pool is 2 frogs...hopefully we hit the minimum 30 as a starter to see if got interest... then if its still not possible for QH then we lobby it in all herp forums under sg to get a more substantial minimum order quantity lah

I've been into reptiles and herps for years now and am widely read on these creatures and was really really surprised that exotic frog and turtle species are finally legalized in Singapore by the AVA in 2006! But I only found out this year and was sooooooo bummed that no LFS are selling them anymore... Why the heck keep it so hush hush rite? When they brought in dumb furry Chinchillas there was soooooooooo much publicity...

Sometimes I just feel that all the reptilian and herp pet books sold here and even the accessories and reptile tanks are sort of encouraging the illegal trade of these creatures... and now like what most have said when it is made legal it is even harder to obtain than when it was illegal!!! *** rite!!!

I am willing to provide a textual guide template and even illustrations if necessary, for the proper care of White's Tree Frog to the LFS FOC (of course they still have to print in bulk themselves lah) for them to distribute.

Haiz ok lah I've said my piece for those willing to read super long angsty post. I've always wanted WTFs (just love their satisfied smile) and hopefully this is the start of more species which have been farm bred for pets being brought in and legalized... Imagine if one day they legalize RETFs and PDFs... now wouldnt that be something... or might I dare say... Tiger Salamanders or on a side-note, Chameleons...?

Cheers...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I think if a generous person would pay for the license and make brochures for a LFS, then i see no reason why the latter don bring in gtf.Just joking haha..
    Green tree frog wanted

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast