Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Fertilzer

Feedback Score

Fertilzer

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    May I ask when you change 25% of the water fortnightly, the plant fertilizer you put base on the 25% of water or for the whole tank of water. The plant fertilizer I use is from petmart the brand is huey hung(blue and white packaging). My friend advise me to change fertilizer because the foreground plants is yellowish green and is not growing.

The CO2 indicator is blue color thruout the day, currently tthe CO2 is 1 bubble per second. I thought more CO2 the indicator will change slightly greenish but is does not. ??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Nope... you dose most fert according to total water volume not change volume (unless stated on the instructions like Dennerle's E15).

CO2 indicator does not change to green then it means you don't have enough CO2. Personally, I've given up on CO2 indicators... pH and KH are pretty constant if the tank is stable and nothing wierd is done to the water, so I rely on those to set CO2 levels and maintain the levels after water change by topping up the KH levels.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    topping kh level by means of baking soda powder?? How much should I put(2 feet tank)?? So I need to buy KH indicator??

Why is the foreground grass yellowish green? by a look at it know that it is not doing well. Could it be fertilizer no good?? You got any particular brand to recomend

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Read How to use baking soda to raise KH.

Cut and paste the questionnaire here into this thread and fill it up. We'll need more info to help you out.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.