Country
    Singapore

tank cloudy ... update

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Guys,
    Finally, finally, my tank is clear. thanks to all of you, it's cause by bacteria bloom, sherchoo's rite. went to petmart, told my problem and i was introduced SEACHEM"s CLARITY @$16... i was told that the tank would be clear in 6 hours. i saw results within 3 hours and now there's 80% improvement. i have thought what has caused this 2 months cloudiness... i added something in it, and the water was abit cloudy, i changed 80% of the water... washed my filter media with tap water and poured in untreated tap water in the tank and killed all the bacteria in it. after my tank is clear, i was told to add in my ocean free battle bacteria to reactivate the system. now i've learnt something new...thanks alot for your help guys... thanks alot and i hope that this clarity of water in my tank stays... will update you guys. thanks again []

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    great to hear that!!! ... mine's different since i always add in water with anti-chlorine and even leaving it overnite ... now waiting for another day before i do something drastic
    ... always look at the bright side of life