Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Sera Costapur

Feedback Score

Sera Costapur

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Just as a matter of interest, question to those of U out there who have used this product to treat Ich sucessfully.
    The instruction written says: Day 1-5: use Xml per Y gal of water. After treatment, do a water change.
    As far as I understand, this means a daily dosing for 5 days. But b4 I use it to treat my fishes with Ich (another 1 of that ICH outbreak... seems quite a few of forumers had kana it lately, tot I had better be sure.
    So do U guys add medication daily or do use add 1 dose, leave it for 5 days & change water on the 6th?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    puffers... try to be a bit patient when submitting a topic.. your multiple clicking resulted in multiple post. Also, this should be in the medical forum... will move it there soon.
    Allen

Feedback Score
    sorry guys. no response from my pc for quiet a while... so I pressed the submit button 3-4 times. Will be more patient next time.[] []

Feedback Score
    Puffers,what i did was treat the tank with the recomended dosage on the first day,then on the second i cut down the dosage by a few drops then i did the same thing on the third,then i did a water change on the 4th day. Also,while i treated with costapur,i used half to a quater of the dosage recomended for salt treatment. that worked well for me,but i can't gurantee the same results as its kinda risky not following instructions. Also,the fish i treated was in a 1 ft hospital tank with only a sponge filter.