Country
    Portugal

Trip to Malaysia

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello

I'm Ricardo from Portugal. I breed killifish and I also have interest in bettas.

There is a slight possibity that I may go to Malaysia, on work, in September. I will be in Penang (I think this is the correct name).

I would like to know if there are some fish breeders that may know what can I find near by Penang. It would be great to meet someone there that knows the region... and it would be great to explore a little... try to catch some killies (I know that the only specie found in Malaysia is Aplocheilus panchax) and some bettas... :-)

Is there someone that can give me a hand on this?

Thanks!!!!

Ricardo Nuno Santos
    http://killies.no.sapo.pt

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Trip to Malaysia

I just posted a thread in aquatalk on a very big LFS in aquatalk. There is a fellow aquarist here, ccrs2008 from Penang, maybe you can contact him.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Malaysia

Re: Trip to Malaysia

Dear Ricardo, you can try your luck in the Malaysian forums, Malaysian Aquascaping Club or Betta Society of Malaysia. There are more Malaysians frequenting those forums and you might find better luck there.

www.my-mac.net

www.bettasocietymalaysia.com.my

Mods, if this passes as advertising for other websites, please edit as you see fit. Thanks.