Country
    Singapore

Gan Aquarium

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi guys,

Does anyone know how to get to GAN aquarium by bus.

Thanks a million

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yep, take bus 175 from cck mrt and alight one stop after the armour camp. But its a REALLY long walk... and lonely too if you're going alone.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    how abt going teo's by bus? where to stop, i know take 175... long walk?
    ----------------------------

do not do to others what you will not want done to you!

be kind! =)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Aso a long walk man... stop at the same stop by bus... one bus-stop after the armour camp.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.