1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Can't post in market place..

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi mod, understand that I need a post count of 10 or greater to post in market place but i already have that required post count but still can't post in market place.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Can't post in market place..

bro. you need to wait for a while. the effect is not immediate. hope this helps
    cheers

Advice from boss Felix

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

s11loop, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Click here to view AQ members' privileges.
    2. If you have registered as a member but have not activated your membership, you will not be able to view thread contents. Please check your email for the activation email.
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I still cant post ... wonder why? Can the mod pls help? Thanks

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by s11loop View Post
    s11loop, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? Click here to view AQ members' privileges.
    2. If you have registered as a member but have not activated your membership, you will not be able to view thread contents. Please check your email for the activation email.
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I still cant post ... wonder why? Can the mod pls help? Thanks
    do read up on the regulation of the post. there has been updates with regards to post in the market. hope this help.

Advice from boss Felix