Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Kuhli Loach (Pangio kuhlii)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi! looking for the above. if you do see it in LFS please inform me! haha thanks!!!
    Cheers!
    griffinkid

Keeping | Nannostomus Eques, Pseudomugil furcatus, Sphaerichthys osphromenoides, Pseudepiplatys annulatus and Corydoras hastatus |

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Kuhli Loach (Pangio kuhlii)

Wuhu usually has a small tank of them near the entrance with the CPOs. C328 used to bring them but I've never seen them there for a long time.
    Corydoras - Sterbai, Leopard, Bronze, Albino, Pepper, Similis, Pygmaeus, Habrosus, Hastatus, Tail-Spot
    Loaches - Clown, Red-Tailed Squirrel, Yoyo, Zodiac, Crimson, Banded/Spotted Kuhli, Zebra, Blue Botia, Kubotai
    Others - L181, C/S/GAEs, Otos, Dwarf/Thai/Honey Gouramis, Spotted/Smiling Cat, Shark Cat, Percula Clown (SW), Cinnamon Anemonefish (SW)...
    Happy Shrimps - CRS, Sakura/RCS, Malayan, Yamato, Green Shrimps, Dancing Shrimp (SW)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

yup i bought mine from wuhu about a month ago- but regretted only buying 1! haha hardly see that fellow around >.< but when i went back 1 week later all sold out and so far still hasn't chance upon any kuhli >.< c328 as well haha dun see them around too heh thanks though
    Cheers!
    griffinkid

Keeping | Nannostomus Eques, Pseudomugil furcatus, Sphaerichthys osphromenoides, Pseudepiplatys annulatus and Corydoras hastatus |

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

still finding these guys... if anyone sees it pls tell me!! >.< tks!
    Cheers!
    griffinkid

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

If you have substrate it is best not to keep them because they will dig. People who kept them reported missing kuhlis. Some ended up in the filter. I use to see them at Jurong West wet market near block 502. Not too sure whether they still sell them.
    open the floodgate of hell!

Near Far NW suburbs of Chicago,Illinois USA
    Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

I have 3 in one tank 7 in another tank, and an LFS that keeps no less then 24 in stock.

I have custom paperworks and declarations you pay shipping and cost of fish and Ill ship them to you. Itll be weird to send something to that area of the world considering most my plants came from Singapore and Malaysia

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

hi IlOutfitter, its okay i think i will be buying them from a local lfs.. save the trouble haha. tks hell united. but i think tts a bit far for mi haha

guys keep the tip off coming in.. im still looking for these little loaches! T.T
    Cheers!
    griffinkid

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I just bought 10 of them from C328 a few days ago. They were in a clear 1' plastic tank on the floor on the right side of the shop near the front (below the plant tanks).

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by pengtsin View Post
    I just bought 10 of them from C328 a few days ago. They were in a clear 1' plastic tank on the floor on the right side of the shop near the front (below the plant tanks).
    hi, it's still available when i dropby C328 yesterday.

Near Far NW suburbs of Chicago,Illinois USA
    Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

Ok no problem, figured id be nice once this year.

Good luck, I just picked up 3 more for my planted 52 gallon a few days ago, two are happy one hides under the UGF plate with the rest. Ill find them all tomorrow, I really think these are my favorite fish they are just neat creatures to watch.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

thanks guys! i finally found it! bought 5 of them >.< really lovely creatures!!
    Cheers!
    griffinkid