Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: ADA Step 2 and Step 3 Fertiliser.

Feedback Score

ADA Step 2 and Step 3 Fertiliser.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all.

Got myself ADA liquid fert Step 2 and Step 3. Have any of u guys used it before? How is the dosage like and is one brand of fert enough?

Thanks guys 4 the attention.
    Hi! I am Ishykiel and I Breed Fancy Guppies for Fun.
    I would like to hear your thoughts of my Guppies at www.GuppyBlog.com

Feedback Score
    Why not ask the person you bought it from? Or you ordered it online?
    #nicholas
    Web Album

Feedback Score
    I got it from a fren who got it from a fren. Thats y hard to find out as they did not try using it also.
    Hi! I am Ishykiel and I Breed Fancy Guppies for Fun.
    I would like to hear your thoughts of my Guppies at www.GuppyBlog.com

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    The English instructions are in a separate piece of paper inside the box. The complete set is recommended to be used together; meaning Step 1, 2 and 3.
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    IMO, better don't get Step 3 unless you encounter NO3 and PO4 deficiency in your tank or else....ALGAE BLOOM.
    Aquatic plants and LEGO collector.

Feedback Score
    Use it b4. Very good. I'm able to grow difficulty and demanding plants using these product. Anyway, I'm a fan of Mr Amano, the guy who created this product. Maybe u have seen his tank setups. Well, the product is call Brighty Green Step 1, 2 and 3.

Step 1 - A balanced existence of trace elements is vital in the initial period to stimulate the sprouting of new roots and buds. Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium are not included, as these may only induce algae development at this stage when the plants’ nutrient requirements are low.Formula of trace elements. No Nitrogen, Phosphorus or Potassium contained.

Step 2 - 3 months after planting, roots and leaves of aquatic plans have matured and begun normal growth. Among other trace elements, aquatic plants require Iron in this period, and its deficiency often causes whitening of plants buds and leaves. Green Brighty STEP 2 is rich in Iron. Formula of trace elements, rich in Iron. No Nitrogen, Phosphorus or Potassium contained.

Step 3 - An aquarium older than one year often has a hardened substrate which prevents development of the roots and eventually inhibits the growth of aquatic plants in general. Green Brighty STEP 3, formulated with Iron and Potassium, helps photosynthesis and improves the conditions of the aquatic plants which are often obstructed by the hardened substrate.
    - Formula of trace elements with Iron and Potassium. No Nitrogen or Phosphorus contained.

Feedback Score
    Basically step 1 is to promote growth and prevent algae outbreak. Usually use for first 3 months but can use until finish. Then Step 2 is when plants are healthy and to prolong this healthy growth. Step 3 is usually use when base fert nutrients is exhausted or substrate is fully packed with roots. From experience, this could be 3 years or more, depending on how dense the plants are and thickness of base fert. Usage of step 3 only when it is necessary. Usually by then I will already tear up and rescape the tank.
    Dosage is 1cc for every 20ltrs for all 3 steps.

PS: this is not an advertisment. Just a very good product to share.