Country
    Singapore

Marine Farm Visit 2

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Dear ppl,
    Me planning a visit again to the farms for those ppl who need to stock up on their tanks.. hehe.. most prob will be after CNY...so that ppl will feel rich and buy.. YES!!!BUY!!!!.. spend and revive the economy.. hahaha..anybody who is interested can let me know..
    Cheers..
    Kelvin
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

*bleah* this time dun chio me along... dont wanna overstock again... Hahahaz... =) Ehz I never see you online, cannot keep you updated... Basically all the inverts i added that day are doing very well lahz... love the shrimp... it even fights with purple tang for FLAKE food... as for the fish... the medication ie RxP (Kent) the one I butchered open with stainless steel kitchen knife seems to work quite all right... my purple tang and archilles are doing fine, along with venustus... all the other fish have dieded not because of water I guess (since archilles also can tahan) but cos venustus absolutely pugnacious in my tank... advice me on how to continue stocking fish lehz with 3 monsters... if not everything i add get whacked to death I very =( lor... =(

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ice, hahaha.. so far, what fishes have met their maker? If remember correctly, the last time we went to harlus, u did not get anything what.. have u bought the nitrate test kit.. give me the readings.. then i can advice what to stock up on both corals and fishes...show me a pic of your venustus if possible..
    Anyway.. archillies are very fierce fishes and extremely territorial.. might need to consider the size of the new additions..
    Other than the archilles and Venustus, which is the other fish terrorising your tank??
    Kelvin
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    wah cao.. it seems that nobody is interested in going to the marine farm visit this time round.. those interested to go.. pls post here.. need to take stock of those going...
    kelvin

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 2/4/2002 12:26:47 AM

wah cao.. it seems that nobody is interested in going to the marine farm visit this time round.. those interested to go.. pls post here.. need to take stock of those going...
    kelvin
    ----------------
    Kel ! , wah ! lau ! I tot u said after CYN ! now U oreli want to " take stock ! " or u meant " head count ? " heeheehee !. Anyway think we should check out the one at LCK after CYN. Cheers ! []

Akoh
    Safe Diving !

NB : If u guys don't want to join the " dark side " pick up " DIVING " then ! haa ! haa ! haa ! haa !
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    akoh,
    i know after CNY.. but it is like next week..hahah..[] ok.. we can check out the one in LCK.. anybody have other ideas?
    i know diving can see more stuff like whales and sharks.. but u dun have to risk life lor.. hahaha
    but i do agree.. if i take up diving, i want to stay there.. hahaha.. [] []
    Kelvin

harow
    kel if i still got $$$ left..i wan to go
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok guys.. is anybody free on the 16th of Feb.. wanna plan a trip down to marine farm visit.. we can either meet up at the farm itself or the pickup point tentatively..
    anybody interested? come on.. after CNY.. got $$ to spend already right?? hahaha.. so what u waiting for???

Time : 10.30am (tentatively)
    Venue to meet up: Yio Chu Kang MRT (tentatively)
    Place to go: Lim Chu Kang

Ppl going:
    1. Darth Kelvin
    2. Bart Simpson
    3. powerpuff girls
    4. Donald Duck
    5. Spiderman
    6. Smurfs
    that all.. anybody else other than the first one???

kel wats wrong wif u?hahah
    who m i?
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    spiff.. u have yet to confirm that u are going...

Feedback Score
    Is there any marine farm at Lim chu kang?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    seaquest
    []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Kel,
    I unable to go on tat Sat..too bad..got something on..
    Sob sob!!
    But Just like to check when will Pac marine and Reef world start their business...

Max

Seaquest? Nice not? Hehehz... =) Me wanna go... but Saturdae got choir... =( Next time go on Sundays lehz...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    seems to me that this round, the response is very poor.. humm.. perhaps next time lor... anyway.. happy chinese new year to my fellow salt nuts here...[] if u gamble, i wish u best of luck so that u can buy more goodies from the farms..if not, hope that your hongbaos are big...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    still going or not? i wan to go []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    LA.. the response is very bad.. so i think we give it a miss.. anyway.. next time lor...