Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: 90 ltrs Set-up

Feedback Score

90 ltrs Set-up

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Greeting,Hi,Need advise on my new 90ltrs set up.The tank had been running for 10 days now,only water,very tempted to add living creature, the water para meter are as follow, NO2=0.5mg/l
    NO3=12.5mg/l
    NH3=0.2mg/l
    PH=8.0
    SG=1021
    Temp.=31deg
    my question is what coral and i"ll keep with this water para meter,and i am using 2 15watt fl light,can i add live rock now. thanks,all comments are welcome and thanks again

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Greeting,Hi,Need advise on my new 90ltrs set up.The tank had been running for 10 days now,only water,very tempted to add living creature, the water para meter are as follow, NO2=0.5mg/l
    NO3=12.5mg/l
    NH3=0.2mg/l
    PH=8.0
    SG=1021
    Temp.=31deg
    my question is what coral and i"ll keep with this water para meter,and i am using 2 15watt fl light,can i add live rock now. thanks,all comments are welcome and thanks again

----------------
    well.. your tank is not matured yet.. are u using a 2.5ft tank?? 10 days is a very short time.. what did u use to cycle your tank?? wait till the NH3=0 and NO2 is showing signs of decreasing b4 i recommend any adding of live stock and add slowly.. the reason why ppl fail is coz they are too impatient.. and dump lots of live stock at 1 go.. the system cannot take it.. and thus crash... but if u insist of getting corals and placing them inside now, they wun survive... be patient, my friend...

wat kind of lights are those?? me very concern.. coz with corals, u need at least 9500Kelvins of lighting intensity.. unlike FW where a mere 6500k (achievable with normal FL lights) can do..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

31deg is way too high for corals. ideal temp is 27-28 deg. 29 is the max
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    I am using a Nutrafin Cycle and a 2222 eheim external filter,I might use a fan to bring the temp. down. And thanks4 the respond

try to use pl or T5 instead of normal FL. dun think its bright enuff unless all u wanna keep is mushrooms n polyps(not so light demanding corals)
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i never used any chemical to help to cycle the tank b4.. but i would recommend that u hold your purchases first.. wait till the tank is matured.
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    what is a polyp and a mushrooms,wonder how it look,
    ok Kelstorm, i"ll will hold on to the purchase,and thanks 4 the advise

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    what we mean is mushrooms corals and button polyps.. u can try searching for them under yahoo....coz there are many types..