Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Sufficient for 2ft?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Eheim Professional 2222 suffieicient for 2ft?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Harlow... I think it is quite easy to find the specs for this filter right. Just go look for it and decide for yourself. No need ppl to spoonfeed you right?

BC

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i know the rate is 500l/h but i just wanna know how efficient is tt in maintaining water clarity

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Dennerle, Eheim usually indicate what volume tanks the filters are suited for. Next, clarity depends on your filter media, assuming your filter is not underpowered. You should consider whether output of the filter is too strong for your purposes.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    can lah. i even used it for my 2.5 ft tank (120L) and things are OK.
    koah fong
    Juggler's tanks

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Dennerle... Actually, if you just spend a second or 2 thinking, you would figure that a filter is just a power head pushing water through some filter media...

So what do you think will make the water clearer??? ... do some thinking...

BC[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    [:0]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Water clarity is secondary, IMO. But once your tank is establised/cycled it will be clear on its own.
    You shld be more concern about how efficient the filter ( -> filter media type?) can purify the water such that the water is safe for the fishes for a long period of time and water change is thus make less frequent.

maybe u shld give more info like what kind are fishes u are keeping, your bioload and how frequent u are willing to water change.

There are hobbyist who keep discus using just simply sponge filter cos they willing to change water very often (some even daily).

Actually if u spend some time reading on filteration, u would not be posting this question.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 5/2/2003 12:57:40 PM

Water clarity is secondary, IMO. But once your tank is establised/cycled it will be clear on its own.
    You shld be more concern about how efficient the filter ( -> filter media type?) can purify the water such that the water is safe for the fishes for a long period of time and water change is thus make less frequent.

maybe u shld give more info like what kind are fishes u are keeping, your bioload and how frequent u are willing to water change.

There are hobbyist who keep discus using just simply sponge filter cos they willing to change water very often (some even daily).

Actually if u spend some time reading on filteration, u would not be posting this question.

----------------
    yo ek, i keeping neon tetras, black neon tetras, cardinal tetras, serpae tetras and 3 otocinclus. My filter media are ceramic ring at the bottom followed by blue pad and den the "stones" type think is ehisubtrat and followed by white pad. I change water weekly and after 3 mths will be fortnightly. Planted tank.