Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: 3 feet IOS vivarium

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi bro limz, that's the exact same feeder frog I had last time and they grew from half an inch to 2.5in in a matter of months lor so ya beware

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Whale View Post
    ^^ I wonder when will 小青蛙 (The Little Frog) crash into the glass....heh heh. Limz, you adding misting system too later on? Would a modified LED Light at night be sufficient to attract some insects to feed your froggy baby?
    my humidifier is down at the moment , will refund it back at cashconverter since it have a month warranty , maybe i just get those mini waterfall feature foggers , just place the ultrasonic straight into the set-up , i do have a spare ready made with adaptor blue led strips lightning which i use for during feeding of a ex-bagarius yarrelli , just need to dig it out

Quote Originally Posted by dkk08 View Post
    Hi bro limz, that's the exact same feeder frog I had last time and they grew from half an inch to 2.5in in a matter of months lor so ya beware

thanks for warning , didnt know it can grow so fast , in fact i am quite worried what to feed it , seem like it finish up all the tiny insect , can share what diet did you use to feed it and the max size of this feeder frog ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by limz_777 View Post
    thanks for warning , didnt know it can grow so fast , in fact i am quite worried what to feed it , seem like it finish up all the tiny insect , can share what diet did you use to feed it and the max size of this feeder frog ?
    I got them with the same plan as you, to feed on the tiny insects and did not feed them at all... I guess as they grew bigger they were competing for food with the white's treefrogs in the tank...

Max size it grew under my care was 2.5in, 1 fine day I decided to catch it out and isolate in a spare tank and after 3 days it just died... guess it wasn't used to the new environment or maybe it was extremely sad with the downgrade of landed property size to a 1 room flat

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

i cant keep them alive long too as a feeder , they doesnt seem to feed on frozen blood worm

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

>"< Hmm...just a thought. What if you buy those insect killer lamp but modified to remove the kill factor. Would it work to bring food to your froggy babies? Of course you have to first keep the lizards out of the tank...which I don't know if your froggy can digest them or not.

A bit of honey on some setup should attract ants to come by. Did you all test if ants are viable food for froggies? If not a small disposable cup, velco to one of the setup with some critic acid based drink should attract some fruit flies to come visit you. ^^ houseflies also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234