Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Talking Orange and Cardinal shrimp

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys, been awhile in here, reading the forums etc. First post, so i hope you guys dont find it too "noob"

I've had orange shrimps for awhile now, and they're happily in my tank. However, i'm also tinkering on the idea of keeping cardinal shrimps since i suppose they have the same water parameters?

Anyone has any idea if this companionship is possible to keep them together in the same tank?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Royston

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Orange and Cardinal shrimp

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Yong View Post
    i have cherry, green shrimp and cardinal (sulawesi white spot if that is what u mean) in the same 40L tank. some casualty in the earlier stage due to not cycling properly. tank is now 3 weeks old, hope all stablilise.

the cherry are more aggress when come to feeding. they will grab the mosura to themself. the cardinal will stand 1 side see see look look, go chance try to grab, else they just hapily graze on the coral sand
    oooo hi kim yong!

Thanks for the reply! Yup! this is the scenario i'm looking at but orange shrimps are similar to green shrimps right lol.. Anyway thanks for the input!

At least that sets my mind at ease.. anyone has anything similar to kim yong's?

Regards,
    Royston

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Orange and Cardinal shrimp

i not sure if orange is similiar to green. according to CRS Haven, green, cherry and cardinal can co-exist. so i buy from him
    Last edited by Kim Yong; 18th Feb 2010 at 17:16.