Country
    Singapore

My tank

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello guys.
    Borrowed a DVC from my uncle and took some shots. Forgive the quality of the pics as my skill is not good and the images not sharp enough... Please feel free to give any comments at all...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/gladiator_168/lst?.dir=/My+Photos
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Link here

Did you clean the glass before taking the pics? Kinda blurry...hair or spot algae on the glass?
    Plant Physiology by Taiz and Zeiger

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks Peter...
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    No one going to give comment?

Feedback Score
    Hellooo, I give I give
    Maybe you can consider adding in a piece of horizontal driftwood?
    #nicholas
    Web Album

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi lighthammer

Nice plants u have in the tank, especially the red myriophyllum.
    One thing about the riccia plates, looks rather untidy unless you level the gravel underneath? or bury half of the plates so that when the riccia grows out it looks more natural?

Yah maybe a driftwood somewhere would be nice as a focal point?

Whats the plant behind teh second cardinal picture? Is it blyxa?

When the plants have grown more (especially the hairgrass and riccia) I think the tank will look even better.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hellooo...
    i really want to get a piece of driftwood to put in the center but i haven't found any that is to my liking... coz they all look kind of blockish to me. Can anyone tell me where to find those long driftwood with curves so i can make a "bridge" or something similar? Appreciate it... []

I also tried to bury the riccia mesh down into the sand but the sian thing is that my mesh is out of shape... not flat. Maybe i should get some of the mesh that you all use for moss backdrop and tied some weight to it before i lay the riccia on the top... what do you all think?

David thats blyxa all right. You got really sharp eyes eh can see that the mesh kind of sticking up from the ground even though my pics are so blur... Means it really sticks out like a sore thumb. So paiseh hehehehe []