Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Dennerle Profi 2000 CO2 pressure reducer and Dennerle night

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Just got that for my co2 cylinder. Anyone using that can comment?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Dennerle,

I'm also interested in the Profi 2000 CO2 regulator and the night cut-off valve. How much did you pay for each piece and where did you get it?

I saw the Profi 2000 CO2 regulator going for $188 at one of the 3 shops (not the C328 and middle one) at Clementi. Is this a good price?

I'm interested to know if others can suggest a place with an attractive price for this 2 items. I know they are not cheap but I am not about to throw my money away if I can find a place with a good price

Thanks,

Roger

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    well, if you're more interested in brand name, then denerlle would be one of the better choices, otherwise a simple JBL regulator/selenoid combo would work just as well and cheaper

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 5/26/2003 3:55:23 PM

Dennerle,

I'm also interested in the Profi 2000 CO2 regulator and the night cut-off valve. How much did you pay for each piece and where did you get it?

I saw the Profi 2000 CO2 regulator going for $188 at one of the 3 shops (not the C328 and middle one) at Clementi. Is this a good price?

I'm interested to know if others can suggest a place with an attractive price for this 2 items. I know they are not cheap but I am not about to throw my money away if I can find a place with a good price

Thanks,

Roger
    ----------------
    the regulator cost $208. The night cut off valve not sure coz lent from friend

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 5/26/2003 4:47:08 PM

well, if you're more interested in brand name, then denerlle would be one of the better choices, otherwise a simple JBL regulator/selenoid combo would work just as well and cheaper
    ----------------
    Do you know which shops carry JBL regulator/solenoid? And would you by any chance know the rough costing.

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    JBL brand under $140 at keong seong or petmart (maybe even c32.. prices will vary with shop.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,

I'm using the Dennerle regulator and solenoid. Seem that there is no difference between my set and those of my friends using the taiwanese sets or the italian solenoid that Nature Aquarium is selling. Wonder if it was really worth the premium after all. If it's any consolation, the set hasn't broken down yet. However, resale value for second hand Dennerle products don't seem to be too good. The only comfort that I find is in knowing that it's German made, but like many others have pointed out, JBL's solenoid is also german made.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    saw the JBL vario 500 in a boxset, but price was like $380 northside. how come?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    jbl and jbj are different brands. jbj is the taiwan brand.

jbl is the aquabasis manufacturer so there can be some confusion (even I get them mix up sometimes).

oddly enough, I thought I bought a jbj regulator/selenoid, but just checked; the brand name is UP . it works well, never had to tweak, no noise and almost no heat from the selenoid itself.

in use for around 5 months already.