9 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

fishes that disturbs plants?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi bros, haha i know i have weird combination of fishes in my 4 ft but can anyone help me point out which are the ones that disturbs my moss mesh? I have 100 rummy nose, 6x red line torp, 2x SAE, 2x golden algae eater, 2x cherry barb, black emperor tetra

no matter how i spam fishing lines on my mesh to secure my mosses, most end up being bare, needless to say about HC,glosso,APP that i had attempted.

i recently removed my long hairgrass and planted inside and realize the length gets shorter everyday.. which of the fish actually could nibble off the grass? same goes to my frogbits roots which never grow longer than 5cm..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: fishes that disturbs plants?

i have noticed my SAE gnawing on frogbit roots. so maybe can attribute that to the SAEs. also, SAEs also like to forage around my java moss tied to coconut husk.. not sure if it will cause the moss to be uprooted though.

as for the rest, not very sure.. but i did have corys nibbling on my e. tennelus shoots in the past...

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: fishes that disturbs plants?

Sadly, it is your Siamese Algae Eater, eats moss

My green neon nibble off blyxaa japonica. Very likely, rummy nose do that too.