Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: that fello...??? sucker fish that people talk about .

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

that fello...??? sucker fish that people talk about .

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi planted tank fanatics! saw this sucker fish fellowello izit? i know i get e spelling all wrong! but u guys looking for this sucker fish should knw wat im talking about..
    saw LAKE AQUARIUM selling this s-fish. bought 2 myself.
    grab it before its all gone!
    by the way for those who donno where e shop is, it is at GINZA PLAZA, the boss is a funny and a crazy guy.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    c328 brings in the occasional one as well.
    gan carries them all the time.
    depending on whether you want the twig farlowella or twig catfish or dwarf royal farlowella.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    TBI,
    Can you roughly describe your fish appearance. Farowella looks like a little twig. Cost about $10+. Known to be good for algae removal.
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hey, is that fish really good at algae removal? effective against hair algae, eg. BBA??? Been tryin to find effective fishes against these detesting algae!

Pls advise. Thanks!

Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    actually i never seen c328 carry this fish before.....but did saw them carry a bigger version type, maybe not so observant la. heehee.
    the one that i bought from lake aquarium at GINZA PLAZA was a small one....think maybe is the dwarf farlowella cuz it is small and long. i did seen e bigger size one before.
    e boss of lake aquarium ever give me one as a gift but too bad...it passed away peacefully and donated all e organs to yamato.
    anyway i hardly see lfs carry this fish cuz i like to run around lfs plus e boss of lake told me the cost is high for the farlowella, so lfs might not wan to carry so much maybe...???
    anyway i like e nose of e sucker fish cuz it looks like it has been telling alot of lies.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    c328 farlowellas are usually kept in the tank on the left side of the shop with black gravel, usually with killies, apistos, sterbais.

Feedback Score
    bro, does the fish looks like a stick? I think i saw it 2day at Ginza plaza! Maybe it the same shop u mention but i dun remember the name of the shop. Saw the place a lot of planted tank and pop in have a look.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    oh. think i miss it at c328.
    those at lake is about 3inches in total size(head to tail). funny fish but nice.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ryo128, it is e shop at GINZA, u r rite. ya they got a few planted tank, there is a malay guy but is not the boss...the boss is a chinese fat fellow and seldom see him around.

Feedback Score
    Are these fish good aglae eater?? The boss told me it is $10 a piece. Any place sell cheap then Lake??

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    think is cheap! i heard they are good algae eaters, but not too sure..?? but one thing for sure and i am serious about it is they are good SUCKER! haha... don mind i joke abit..

ya one more thing e boss says he want to bring in e red color three line pencilfish. saw lfs selling about 20++ per fish. can pm me if u happen to be there and they carry e fish??? thanks