Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Eddy's another smaller 24'' x 12'' x 18" Palu Construction Journal : Pictures!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Eddy's another smaller 24'' x 12'' x 18" Palu Construction Journal : Pictures!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi folks,

I just acquired another new smaller tank of 24''x12''18'' (high), given by my kind neighbor last week.

I thought of selling it and fund it to my new project, but I'm thinking of creating Kota Tinggi theme palu for my brother in law's birthday, who has been extremely taken a great care to my late mama who has passed on last Sept.

So, I had decided to take up this difficult task and I'm going to give my brother in law as the birthday gift (mid May). So don't worry, folks. I'll still upload more picture of step by step DIY the smaller paludarium which i never do one before.This is my 1st time. I hopefully and still need your guidance to help me to complete the DIY project within 4 weeks.

So, I'll upload more picture of all the palu materials, 2ft tank and a new pump in 2 days time.

Stay tune... any helpful suggestion and comments to help me to improve this project. Gurus
    Last edited by eddy planer; 25th Apr 2010 at 07:30.
    cheers
    eddy planer

Wanna to read me? Try this

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Eddy's another smaller 24'' x 12'' x 18" Palu Construction Journal : Pictures!

Looking forward to seeing your mini Kota Tinggi
    - eric

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Eddy's another smaller 24'' x 12'' x 18" Palu Construction Journal : Pictures!

Bro, this tank i give you you want??

http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...ad.php?t=67334

Hope you can create some thing from this tank!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

looking forward for another powerful setup
    CRS - CRazy about Shrimps
    - Alan Phang -

You can't explain it simply, you don't understand it (well enough )..." - Albert Einstein

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hi folks,

Alas! I didn't do anything for this project, now I'm thinking of creating a complete ecosystem with min stand in filter with bacteria medias. It's will look a island with tall land flora and a few underwater crypts will be thrive due to the fertilisers naturally produced by the fish
    cheers
    eddy planer

Wanna to read me? Try this