2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Pugnax ill?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I have three betta pugnax and they seem to be rather listless over the past few days. It also appears that their eyes have clouded over for some odd reason and have not be rushing for the food as they used to. Is there something I can do to help clear up their eyes and get them to regain their insatiable appetite?

I don't use any salt in my tank, should I? I went to the store and they sold me some Bettarelax stuff, added it last night and they seem to be doing a bit better...swimming around a bit more now and not just staying in one spot...but still not eating. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Pugnax ill?

Try Changing the water? Maybe it is due to the left over of blood worm that are hanging around rotting in tank?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

True. Hmmm, moved them to a new tank that's been cycling for the past 2 weeks. They seem a bit better. Just did a 50% water change in their old tank...see how they do in the new tank. Now have to figure out what to put in their old tank. *sigh*

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

wait till you guys bring in bettas from other place. haha. i wanna know when and what can be brought back too.