Thread: Pleco Information

Feedback Score

Pleco Information

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Can help to identify these 2 plecos ?
    (Refer to http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...threadid=72885 for pictures)

Do tell me some info about them too, eg feeding habits and water conditions as I am very new to the pleco world...

Thanks!
    Where there is water, there will be fish...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Can help to identify these 2 plecos ?
    (Refer to http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...threadid=72885 for pictures)

Do tell me some info about them too, eg feeding habits and water conditions as I am very new to the pleco world...

Thanks!
    ----------------
    Hi,
    1st - L200 Lemon Spotted Green Pleco
    2nd - L14a Goldie or Sunshine Pleco
    Check out www.planetcatfish.com for more information pertaining to keeping pleco, check !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    [/quote]
    Hi,
    1st - L200 Lemon Spotted Green Pleco
    2nd - L14a Goldie or Sunshine Pleco
    Check out www.planetcatfish.com for more information pertaining to keeping pleco, check !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    ----------------
    [/quote]

Diving....! I just got my PADI open water dive license and looking for occassional diving buddies to dive with. For a starter, any dive shops to recommend for buying fins and snorkelling equipment? I go for quality more than price, but of course I am still on a budget.

Thanks for helping in identifying the plecos. Unfortunately, planetcatfish does not give me enough information on their feeding habits, habitats, etc. I am currently putting them in a tank with lots of aeration and current, cucumber rings and cory sunken tablets, dead prawn for food. Cannot really see if they had ate.

What can I do more to improve their conditions? OPen for opinions.,,

[:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    Diving....! I just got my PADI open water dive license and looking for occassional diving buddies to dive with. For a starter, any dive shops to recommend for buying fins and snorkelling equipment? I go for quality more than price, but of course I am still on a budget.

Thanks for helping in identifying the plecos. Unfortunately, planetcatfish does not give me enough information on their feeding habits, habitats, etc. I am currently putting them in a tank with lots of aeration and current, cucumber rings and cory sunken tablets, dead prawn for food. Cannot really see if they had ate.

What can I do more to improve their conditions? OPen for opinions.,,

[:]
    ----------------
    Check out those dive shops in Lucky Plaza, they offer quite good deal especially Paris Shop.
    Check out the Planetcatfish forum, threads on pleco are very informative, should answer most of your ? Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    [[/quote]
    Check out those dive shops in Lucky Plaza, they offer quite good deal especially Paris Shop.
    Check out the Planetcatfish forum, threads on pleco are very informative, should answer most of your ? Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    ----------------
    [/quote]

I went to Paris Shop yesterday. I took the long way by walking down floor by floor til I was abt to give up when I see it at the lobbby floor. Duhz... anyway it proved to be a very good diving shop with wide variety of products.

I will be looking out in other pleco related forum as well for better research on plecos....

Thanks for the recommendations, akoh.
    Cheers!