Images
    Country
    Singapore

Proposed Outing on 16th Oct 2010

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Dear all, it is coming to the end of the year and our last meeting/outing was the ADA/AQ prize presentation. Hence, I would like to propose an outing on the 16th Oct 2010.

As there are some interest in the marine sub forum, I would like to suggest that the focus of this trip will be largely marine focus.

Folks whom are interested kindly leave your nick with email contact here for ease of consolidation. Also, do let me know if the dates are suitable.

Let me know early so that I may make adjustments if necessary.

Thank you all.
    A Friend is one who is Faithful, Reliable, Inspiring, Encourager, who is Neutral when handling conflicts and helps to Develop you as a person.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Proposed Outing on 16th Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Altum_lover76 View Post
    Dear all, it is coming to the end of the year and our last meeting/outing was the ADA/AQ prize presentation. Hence, I would like to propose an outing on the 16th Oct 2010.

As there are some interest in the marine sub forum, I would like to suggest that the focus of this trip will be largely marine focus.

Folks whom are interested kindly leave your nick with email contact here for ease of consolidation. Also, do let me know if the dates are suitable.

Let me know early so that I may make adjustments if necessary.

Thank you all.
    Thanks for arranging this

I am very interested. My email is [email protected]

What time would the journey begin?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

ho ho!

Ok, I'm interested. Nazir @ 98207742. Also [email protected]

I'll be driving but it's only a humble saloon so can only fit in 3 other bros, or 4 if you don't mind squeezing a little!

Yecch!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Here is the list:

David heng aka Altum_lover76. email: [email protected]
    Nazir aka Desewer. Email: [email protected]
    Samhon email: [email protected]

Anymore?

Tentatively time will be from 0930 onwards. IO propose gathering point to be at C328, have breakfast, then head towards LCK Coral Farm, and head towards east at Irawana. These are the only few I know. Of course we can drop by the marine LFS at Hong Leong garden. Contribution and comments folks?
    A Friend is one who is Faithful, Reliable, Inspiring, Encourager, who is Neutral when handling conflicts and helps to Develop you as a person.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

I would have joined, but I will be on reservist from 13th-22nd October, have fun!
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he will drink beer while getting sunburnt.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Shaihulud View Post
    I would have joined, but I will be on reservist from 13th-22nd October, have fun!
    What a waste... It will be great fun to have you with us... sigh...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

There are 2 lfs farm at LCK. Coral Farm and another that I've forgotten the name. The marine lfs at Hong Leong is called Marine Life, operated by a chap named Henry. Then there is AquaMarin at 288 Upper Paya Lebar Rd. Another marine lfs is Golden Octopus at 472, Upper Serangoon Rd. Reef Depot is located at 6 Sin Ming Road #01-05 Sin Ming Plaza Tower 2. Reborn Aquarium which deals in rarer live stock is at 235 Lavender Street. At Pasir Ris, there is Iwarna, Pinnacle, Ah Beng, another shop beside Ah Beng and another lfs manned by a lady named Irene. All this lfs at Pasir Ris are found in a single stretch of road which end at Iwarna.

If it's possible to delay it to the 23rd so Shaihulud and me can join in the tour?
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    There are 2 lfs farm at LCK. Coral Farm and another that I've forgotten the name. The marine lfs at Hong Leong is called Marine Life, operated by a chap named Henry. Then there is AquaMarin at 288 Upper Paya Lebar Rd. Another marine lfs is Golden Octopus at 472, Upper Serangoon Rd. Reef Depot is located at 6 Sin Ming Road #01-05 Sin Ming Plaza Tower 2. Reborn Aquarium which deals in rarer live stock is at 235 Lavender Street. At Pasir Ris, there is Iwarna, Pinnacle, Ah Beng, another shop beside Ah Beng and another lfs manned by a lady named Irene. All this lfs at Pasir Ris are found in a single stretch of road which end at Iwarna.

If it's possible to delay it to the 23rd so Shaihulud and me can join in the tour?
    Hi Bro BFG, it would be absolutely wonderful if we can have you and Shailhulud to join us.

Guys, shall we postpone the date to 23rd as suggested by Bro BFG?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hi, if it was the 23rd october, I would be able to come, but don't change it just on my account. I don't have a marine fish tank , so my contribution would be minimum.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he will drink beer while getting sunburnt.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Yong, no worries. I change the date with the aim of encouraging participation. I also do not have a marine tank. It is all for learning.

See ya.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

hi

i'm flying out on 24th but 23rd is still ok with me. itinerary is perfect imho... starting from west, ending at east. see you guys then!
    Yecch!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

So the participant will be-

1) Altum Lover76
    2) Desewer
    3) Samhon
    4) ShaiHulud
    5) BFG

David, what will be the mode of transport for the tour? Can the participant pm their contact number to David aka Altum Lover76?
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Bro if remain at 5 pax then all of us can fit in my car, save a lot of travelling time and can chit chat inside. If got additional participants then have to seek alternative solutions.
    Yecch!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post

David, what will be the mode of transport for the tour? Can the participant pm their contact number to David aka Altum Lover76?
    Hi BFG,

I believe Desewer wouldn't mind driving around and in the marine section, Samhon has also indicated he don't mind topping up the fuel cost?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Then so be it.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

hey guys, so sorry

I just realised the dates were changed to 23rd

I am sorry but that day is kinda hard for me, please take some photos or write something about your trip so that I can share the fun.

Apologies once again

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

updates:

1) Altum Lover76 plus one(my daughter)
    2) Desewer
    3) ShaiHulud
    4) BFG

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Hi, I have been into planted tanks for quite a while now and have been thinking of setting up a nano tank next to the planted tank. I have been reading up and doing some equipment planning. It would be great if I can join you folks on this journey!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

If there's still space and if time permits I might be able to join you guys for the outing. Put me on the tentative list first, thanks.
    “Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”
    "If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."
    - Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!
    DeZ aka Desmond

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

updates:

1) Altum Lover76
    2) Desewer
    3) ShaiHulud
    4) BFG
    5) Desmond
    6) Rebbot

Guys, please confirm your commitment asap so if there is a need for extra transport, we can arrange.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast