Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Foreground Plants ?

Feedback Score

Foreground Plants ?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've seen some photos and the Ferns look really nice [] My tank consists of more or less broad leaves plants at the back so maybe a addition of a fern would be really nice . But i'm hoping for some advice or sugesstions.
    I have some hairgrass and glossos & a mesh or ricca in the foreground , but the glosso & ricca aint seems to be growing as well as i expected I've heard tenallus (?) is a rather nice plant for the foreground and it also depends on runners to spread around , Any idea on where to get it ? [] i might also have to uproot all the glossos as there seems to be some algea spreading slowly on the gravbel below

Tank-yew ALL

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    You can either get them at farms or most LFS (may have to order and wait a couple of days). It may not be worth your while to visit a farm just for E. tenellus unless you are planning to get a large quantity (e.g. >5 pots). Note that E. tenellus' appearance (colour, blade length, etc) is dependent on lighting intensity.
    ThEoDoRe

Feedback Score
    hmmmm..... any idea on which lfs sells em ? [] or if teo has em ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    you should call teo if you intend to head down or you can order from Havelock, c328 or other lfs

Feedback Score
    thanks i scouted around and my neighbourhood fishie stall was willing to order for me , but they would need to check the price first then gimme a call tml to see if i was ok then go ahead with it []

and also i just found out that a Bubble counter is really a must for a co2 tank [:] cos looking at the reactor sometimes cannot gauge how much is going in [] will be going Clementi to look look see see

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Do you have a one way valve? It is important as well

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/27/2003 11:27:57 PM

and also i just found out that a Bubble counter is really a must for a co2 tank [:] cos looking at the reactor sometimes cannot gauge how much is going in [] will be going Clementi to look look see see

----------------
    I wouldn't it is an absolute must for a bubble counter. Having one would help a great deal to gauge your co2 injection rate. The best is still measuring pH/kH.
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Yup , i do have a one-way valve , more fondly know as a check valve rite ? []

but for Ph , i dun haf a test pen , cos its just abit ex and the practicality it provides is not too appealing [] so i'll just go with the test kit at the moment []