Feedback Score
    Images

Brigittae Spotted!!!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi bros,

just went from biotope yesterday, and they are having new stock of mostly wild fishes!!!! Very interesting!!! Rasboras brigittae,shrimps(tiger,cherry,moquito) dania sp(like what hwchoy post yesterday!), tiger oto, and few others .... try to take a look if you have the time ...

thank you!!! got it once it came out ler.. got 20 pieces of these small cute little fish.. but wierd thing is i dunno why it keep swimming only at one little corner of my tank.. and not roaming around... tank only got them.. no big fish.. wierd eh.. somemore color haven really come out.. all still pale orange.. must wait for them to warm up.. heh

Feedback Score
    Images
    its ok... it is suppose to be like that when u just bought them...but within the next day colours will start to come out...they like to swim in a group ... only one or two of them will seperate from the group...it is a very nice fishhh!!!!r u keeping them in a planted tank ????

Just want to let u all know that the tiger otos and the brigittae is sold OUT

yup, got to agree it's a very nice fish.. my planted tank has been empty as been waiting for it for omost 2 mths ler.. finally the stock arrived.

only got 2 color super intensive.. the rest still pale orange.. one week liao.. but slightly better now.. they dun cluster in one corner all the time liao.. =)

i notice something.. the color intensive one roam on its own.. maybe because it no longer afraid.. which explain the intensive color.. while the rest still cluster together are still not used to the tank yet.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Any pics to show how this fish looks like?
    ...I love rubies too ...
    Ken

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Boraras brigittae from Kalimantan Tengah:

why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    well, went biotope there today, their new stock of Boraras brigittae have arrived... hehe... got some of those n Boraras urophthalmoides... not bad...