Thread: Cube Garden (Lazy Backyard)

Feedback Score

Re: Cube Garden (Lazy Backyard)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansell View Post
    The LED light is from LumenAqua. It is made in China but surprises me with it's slick design and nicely polished acrylic top and bottom. Even the heat sink in the centre is nicely done. This lightset changes my mindset on the taboo with China made products. It compliments the crystal glass tank. Most importantly, setting up was a breeze, very stable even it's a clip on.

Some photos of the lightset.
    The packaging (nothing to shout about frankly).

The specifications.

The components inside.
    Hi there,

it's really a nice setup you there. The light looks very good too. May I know where did you get the light from? Order through internet? Is the light sufficient? Does it run hot?

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Cube Garden (Lazy Backyard)

He mentioned the seller in the below post. Fresh 'n' Marine sells them online.

Check out http://www.oceanus-light.com/maxseries.html for the specs and the Lux.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansell View Post
    I was at IMM with my family a month ago and chanced upon a Marine reef and fish exhibition. Chanced upon this booth show casing their LED lights and this lightset caught my attention. Kept their business card (Aquarium Artist), and it was until yesterday I decided to get from them. The guy who liaise with me was friendly and taught me a thing or two about LEDs. I won't reveal pricing here, PM me if you want to know.

Saw another thread about IceProbe TEM chiller. Has anyone used it before? Couldn't find it in the aquarium shops, bring in from overseas only? Please share your experience, thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123