Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Fish food

Feedback Score

Fish food

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello, just wondering what fish food are you guys feeding yr fishes?

I'm currently feeding them Sera O-nips, fun to stick it at the glass and see the fishes eating it. But the food breaks down into many tiny bits and it makes the water dirty, thinking of changing to something else after I finish this bottle.

Is there any type of food which sinks and will not break down into many tiny bits?

Tks

Feedback Score
    i'm not sure also , the sinking wafers and algae wafers both cloud up the water like the nips do . tetra bits are still the main stay

Feedback Score
    the thing will all these fish foods is that they will cloud the water, take it as part n parcel of keeping fish. So what u want to do? Don't feed them dry food?
    I found that frozen bloodworms, daphnia and shrimps don't cloud the water, maybe u guys shld try it

Feedback Score
    It is better to feed yr fish with a few variety of food, i never still long to any fish feed, i keep changing the food.
    Take care of your water, and your water will take care of your fish. Clear water may not be clean water. To obtain good water quality, nothing beat water change.