Singapore

Zackzhou here :)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi

Hi Simon,

** * * * * * I cannot access my account, nor pm. In the I searched my email and found that I was banned because I flip? I still do not know which item that I flipped? So I search the forum again and realize that my 2 feet tank for sale is removes. So I assume that the 2 feet tank is caught for flipping?*

I think back again, and I finally realize and remembered that the tank I bought cost me $20 altogether with a pl light. if I'm not wrong I bought from him around 1 month ago. And I remembered the seller was kind enough to send it to my house because he is having a dinner near to my house.

I just like to ask how to use define flipping? Is it gaining $$ from the item that I sell? I have quite a number of items to clear. And I have posted some of them on AQ. Every item I just judge by how much it roughly cost, have no idea how much I actually bought from for the second hand equipments. The thing is that I did not have any intent to flip. What about the items I bought from people at higher price and I sell it at much lower price when I found out they are not that usable?

For example, ppl ask me to help them get things, I won't help them at no cost. If in the future I'm going to sell away all my items bought second hand from a forumer, I would calculate my cab fares into it because I don't drive?*

Once again, I would like to say that I absolutely have no intention of gaining $10 from the whole sales. Spending my time taking pictures of all the stuff that I'm selling.

Thanks all for listening.

Sent from my iPhone

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Zackzhou here :)

I think this maybe a misunderstanding although I am only listening to one side of the story. I don't think Zack intend to flip the 2feet tank for a profit. It maybe because he found the tank not to his liking or requirement and just want to sell it away without taking note that he bought it at a lower price than his selling price now. Zack has been quite active in the forum, and started his own aquascaping journal, and offers advices and guidance to the those in need or doubt. I think he deserve another last chance and not be banned in what maybe a harsh and rash decision.
    A Liverpool Fan In Singapore
    My 2 ft tank
    Flora: Anubias barteri var Nana, var "Gold" and "mini", Crypto Wendtii, C.parva, Marsilea Hirsuta, Flame Moss, Hygrophila Polysperma, H.Violacea & H.Corymbosa, US Fissiden
    Fauna: Guppy, Pelvicachromis Pulcher, Nannacara Anomala, Laetacara Araguaiae 'Buckelkopf'

Feedback Score
    17 (90%)
    Country
    Singapore

Yea, thanks aquanoob, my account somehow was reactivated, but no notification.lol. Will wait till they pm me and I will give a detailed explanation. Thumbs up for the harsh punishment if someone really flips, although the victim is me. Haha

Feedback Score
    17 (90%)
    Country
    Singapore

The 2 feet tank is rotting under my pile of bags, because I thought I was a curve at the side and not the front so I decided to sell it. Infraction is still 10 points.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Good for you Zack on the reactivation! I think it's an honest mistake... have dealt with Zack before and definately not one guy who will go to such extent for $10. If you look at his posts... can see that he is quite wasteful in terms of money (i.e. narrow leaf java fern give back to LFS, etc).

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Zack, better be careful with your sms lingo and you are threading on thin ice from now on.
    A Liverpool Fan In Singapore
    My 2 ft tank
    Flora: Anubias barteri var Nana, var "Gold" and "mini", Crypto Wendtii, C.parva, Marsilea Hirsuta, Flame Moss, Hygrophila Polysperma, H.Violacea & H.Corymbosa, US Fissiden
    Fauna: Guppy, Pelvicachromis Pulcher, Nannacara Anomala, Laetacara Araguaiae 'Buckelkopf'

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Our reply have been sent to the same email you have written to us.
    You could have waited patiently have our reply, which was immediately replied by me, without having to create an account.
    Our decision is final.