Country
    Singapore

Thanks

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Simon,

Have read your email you sent to me. Firstly, everyone has the right to know what had happened to their account. Yet without knowing what had happened to my account over the night, I was deprived of not known anything and the account was closed. I believe if you are left with nothing to go to(notification, pm etc) you post in the forum using another account.

Secondly, any incident that you encounter, please bear in mind that you are hearing one side of the story, unlike SMS lingo, which is clearly stated and there is absolute proof. yet without any chance for explanation, you choose to ban my account with 15 infraction points. Hope that next time you would have some patience as well, judging by the nature of the banned account holder.

Thirdly, I want to stress again I have absolute no intention of flipping anything over any forum. I have 3 pl 2 feet lights, all from different sources. How would you know you are referring to the same one. I myself do not know which is which. They are bought at different prices. Once again, without further investigation, you choose to ban my account.

Without even investigating, you choose to say your decision is final in your email to me, that left me a very disappointing and bad experience in this forum. I'm still open and willing to participate in any investigation that you hope to get involve with. The problem with permanent infraction points (10 points), is uncomfortable with me. It makes me feel that I'm unlawful or inappropriate in the forum, and it will definitely affect my integrity issue. Sincerely hope you would lift the infraction points or I wouldn't be comfortable in the forum anymore. You can deactivate the 2 accounts permanently. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Thanks

Zack

Firstly, it didn't happen overnight but this morning on my way to work.
    Secondly, the message from the infraction is your chance, if any, to resolve this matter if you feel that we have wronged you.
    Thirdly, it would be in the best interest to everyone if you can clear the air between Revo79 and yourself. We can only mediate between the parties.

And until point 3 is settle, no further change will happen.

If you still think our action is un-justified and wishes to delete your account from AQ. Please feel free to inform us and we would be glad to do that.

Feedback Score
    17 (90%)
    Country
    Singapore

SMSED revo79:

Bro adrain, this is zack here. Once again to clarify. I have not a single intention of flipping any sales. If you saw my thread, I would really appreciate it if you would pm me or msg me about the 2 feet curve tank. I have actually cycled te tank already. But due to the glass being on the blacker side I decom the whole thing and decided to sell it away. Please understand again that I have absolutely no intention of flipping. Anything I can clarify with you. hope we work it out. If I really want to flip, I really won't do it in the same forum

His reply:
    Bro, first i would like u to understand my intention. Its for the benefit of other members. How would u feel when u got the items at a higher price when in the 1st place the items cost only ¤10 each. U r telling me u have no intention of flipping. Let me ask u, wat's the difference between a cycled bare tank and a non cycled bare tank? It is still a bare tank. And the light, u got it from me at ¤10 yet u r selling it at ¤15? What justify it to be selling at ¤15 after gone through another hand? I got both the items from the previous seller at ¤20, i oso let it go at the same price just to break even. Let's be honest. I don't get your intentions, dats y i would prefer it to be handled by the mods instead of going to u direct. If u r able to convince the mods, i would gladly post a public announcement on AQ that i misunderstood u and offer a sincere apology to u. Pls understand that i'm not trying to make things difficult for u. I would prefer more friends than enemy be it in forums or the real world.

Mine:
    Lol. But indeed you are making it difficult for me. You think I would spend so much effort taking pictures just for the sake of earning $15? It's quite illogical for me to do that. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify as a matter of principles.

Feedback Score
    17 (90%)
    Country
    Singapore

I made my effort, with you guys pushing things around. Mod, please delete the accounts.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

sorry but AIYO!!!, so many SMS lingo and you still post. Could you or Revo79 be so kind as to forward the message to me

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Simon,

Bro Zack Zhou has contacted me through SMS. I believe we can work things out instead of handing him such a harsh punishment first.

I know your swift action is needed because you would also like to protect the benefits of the rest of the members. For the benefit of doubt, i feel we should also listen to his side of story first.

Since he is brave enough to come forward and try to clarify the matter, I would gladly work things out with him to protect his integrity.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

rev079

Please settle your differences before you alert the moderators, once 'we' step into the picture, we will take action.

Like I said before, if any injustice is made by us and you felt wronged, please voice out.

AQ is one of the many hobby/hobbies we have, and above that, what we are doing here is to promote and provide a common platform for the community.
    We are trying to keep AQ a safer place for all hobbyist, that is also why I'm extremely harsh with anyone who crosses the line.

Zackzhou/Revo79
    Please use the PM system and settle the thing and let me know once you have a conclusion to the matter.

But if you would like my 2cents on the matter;
    1) Zackzhou claims adding transport cost into his sale is justifiable but he also claim that revo79 delivered the items to him.
    2) Now he claims taking photograph or spend so much effort taking pictures for the sales of the items, entitles him to charge extra?

In which of the above, does it not point to profiteering?

I give both of you until 2359 tomorrow to settle, after which, Zackzhou's request to terminate his account will come into effect.

Feedback Score
    17 (90%)
    Country
    Singapore

Simon:

When a forum member reports someone to the moderator, all you did is read his pm, saw one side's evidence and take action. ( gave 15 infraction points. which means that i get no access to anything in the forum, lesser privilege than a guest. If i had never subscribe to any pm sent to my mail, i would never get to know the reason why i got banned until i created another account. ) 5 points were lifted only when i managed to create an a account in order to get to view your email address! (you sounded unpleasant when you saw that i created another account) So can you tell me what i can do to alert an moderator unless i create one more account?

If thats the way of you being harsh to offenders, why not just set up an self-programmed application of banning for 24 hours when a report is made. It would only be lifted until the reported member writes an explanation to moderator within time limit. The problem now lies in the way you handled this matter, rather than harsh, i would say that's illogical. So whenever one member reports with a so call evidence to you, you would ban the member? What if i have several items of the same exact condition? 3 aquazonic PL light sets etc. What if the member reports to you just because of personal issue? (not in the case here)

Next is the position you put yourself in this issue, my whole idea to post in this forum instead of settling between me and revo79 only is because you did play a part in the incident as well, and i sincerely hope to hear from other's opinion as well. I prefer it to be more transparent. Initially, one of my other motive is to try to see other forumers who have met up with me before would back me up on the integrity issue. When i post out the sms that me and revo79 exchanged on the phone to make things further well-explained, you typed 'AIYO" in your reply, which is extremely unprofessional and not standing on a neutral position. I understand that some forum moderators are more sociable and friendly, but AQ moderators are more strict with their rules and regulations. This is really good as to create a more peaceful environment. I think the same way should go to your Language Phrasing as well.

The details of the incident i have already gave a detailed explanation to revo79, since you only want the both of us to settle. nevertheless, i would like to deactivate my account now, plainly from the bad experience that i encountered. When you are firm about something or want to hold up upon, please make sure what you are doing is logical. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Zackzhou

First and foremost, it was a mistake on my part to throw a 15 points infraction onto you and I was alerted by your other account, that was why I reduced the points to 10 for you to settle the accusation with revo79.

When i post out the sms that me and revo79 exchanged on the phone to make things further well-explained, you typed 'AIYO" in your reply, which is extremely unprofessional and not standing on a neutral position.
    You dissected my sentence, instead of reading the whole line in my reply, you don't seem to understand my intention in that statement. Anyway, I don't feel the need to explain. I don't see how un-neutral I was in any part of this case. As long as you can convince Revo79 and his accusation, I will consider it a case close.

I have already given my views in this matter, but you seem to move away/ change the subject rather than trying to explain about the additional cost, which is afterall, the main factor in this flipping accusation. And, isn't this thread created by yourself to voice your injustice?.

thread closed