Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: C'mon Guys...

C'mon Guys...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Okae guys... i know that Dive x 3 and scooba something have hit all of us marine aquarists' soft spot... but we shouldnt just stop all our discussions like that =)

It's true that our hobby is indeed damaging, but every occupation, every human activity has it's impact on the environment, bathing, watching TV, eating at the restaurant... using air con.

Let's take air-con for instance... we use it all the time, if not at home, i'm sure the office. We all know how electrically consuming it is. But are we all going to stop using it? Electricity is not less damaging than our hobby... gases ... sulphur dioxide... acid rain... ruins forest... ruins habitats... kills WIDESPREAD forests... the forests of today and in no less precarious a situation than the oceans and coral reefs

My conclusion is that everything we do is damaging, but all we have to do is to know our limits

So guys... pls start our discussions again actively, cos if we have a problem that we dont bring up, and our tank crashes, that'll be damaging too! =)

No offence to anyone in this forum, just my personal view alright?

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok.. point taken.. hehehe
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

we were in discussion phase only.
    Scuba SnOOpy

-- If you wouldn''''t write it and sign it, don''''t say it.