Country
    Singapore

Talking

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Bernard 32, @Bukit Batok got bitten by Cherry Red Shrimp bug recently,

Got 1x1.5 for CRS with mini riccia and xmas moss on DW. Planning to DIY a moss wall with java moss. (Recommendations for moss other than xmas are welcome as long as it doesn’t get burned up under PL light ). With 2 devoted Australian Silky Terrier guarding them!

Fan of Stikfas, Linux greek (but not anti-windows), IT fanatic, bowling and followship of the 三国志 (San Guo Zhi)

Cheers

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Another Terrance here... Lives in Hougang. Just started this hobby. Hope to get more advise from you guys out there. Age is 27, going to be 28 soon. How time files... I'm into catering services..so if anyone out there wanna set up a buffet..let me know... Other hobbies are movies, video gaming and online gaming (Ragnarok Online etc etc...)
    What Has Ended Marks A New Begining

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, Im staying at Eunos, have 1x3ft & 1x2ft planted tanks, and keep lots of guppy tanks for breeding.
    I like tetras especially cardinals, cories, CRS and guppies

Other hobbies into are, playing tennis & chess, audio/video,
    once in a while I play PS/2 games to refresh

cheers
    Last edited by janazr; 14th Apr 2005 at 00:44.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hiz,

I'm Eman...staying in Eunos...keeping 2feet rasbora crypto tank, into cryptos, apistos n rasboras....also keeping a small 1 feet shrimp tank for fun....

likes to go around and explore planted lfs....

happy planting!!
    Eman
    Aquatic Dreams
    Custom Made Aquarium Tanks, Cabinets & Stands

Contact Us: [email protected]
    FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/aquaticdreamsg/

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Smile

Hi all,
    Michael here, I'm into fishing and aquatics. Ball games for fitness.
    Currently have a 4 ft, 2 x 3 ft, 1 x 2 ft. Been keeping fishes for quite a long time but only got into aquatic planting recently.

Love catfishes but had to give up cause my wife was nagging. I still have 1 huge and hungry red tail cat though.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi I am Ong, staying opp Sembawang MRT, have a 3x1.5x1.5ft planted tank ... into moss, downoi and slow but rot resistant grower; Try to venture into shrimp breeding but fails;

belong to the "lazy" type in fighting algae - use to be a loyal supporter of tetra florapride but switch to dr mallick type recently.

very stingy in fertiliser dosage (count by drops) to avoid mass casualty of my shrimps.

make up my mind to adopt all unwanted neon and cardinal tetra.

tango
    Adopt all unwanted neon & cardinal tetra

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, I'm Brian. Living in the Central Area(walking distance to NA).
    Currently have -
    1. 4ft - 1 Striped Raphael, random feeders and 1 Chinese Golden Thread turtle.
    2. 1ft - Decommissioned for rescaping. 1 cheapo $2 Betta.
    3. 1ft - Girlfriend's office desk... Still trying to stabilise before adding fauna.
    I don't go out much and am mostly online... Even when I'm supposed to be working.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, I'm Steven Hii from Woodlands (same with juggler )

I'm from Sarawak and stay in Singapore > 10 yrs. A fish lover previously, experience keeping silver arowana, koi....just started my planted tank Jan 2005 after my friend introduce me to this site.

I love nature, fishing, eating and joke.

I'm 30, work as Interactive developer, mainly doing interactive flash coding (ActionScripting) for big client website like nokia, samsung, hp, chrevolet, peugoet and etc .... My record of company in 3 yrs is 6 .. hahaha but now no more.

I've 1 X 4ft, 2 X 3ft and 1 X 2ft planted tank ..... still experience with a lot of plants and scaping.....too crazy about it till my wife feel that aquarium is important than my 2 kids.

WOW....my story damn long type 3 days also cannot finish lar ... better stop before everyone score me ....

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    Hello Folks,

I live in northeast USA. I got into aquariums when I gave my daughter a 10 gallon tank for Christmas in 2003 and I enjoyed helping her set it up. She talked me into buying a betta fish and it was all over after that...lol...I got one betta for her....then her younger brother wanted one so he got a very pretty red one which he named "FruitPunch"....then I got one....two....three for me...I now have 16 bettas...have done one betta spawn last year..which I don't think I will do again until I get myself a proper barracks system...lol...it was intersting but took 6 months of my life !

I have since breed one batch of german blue rams very successfully. The fish from that spawn were beautiful ! I have....alot of tanks..lol...mostly small one gallon ones for bettas..but I did divide up a 10 gallon and a 5 gallon for betta. I have a river tank with 2 red bellied newts and a female betta. My largest tank is only 29 gallons and my latest setup is a 20Long with a pair of german blue rams that I hope will breed. It's a heavily planted tank and I'm going to let this pair try to raise them on thier own.

My other interest..besides my family that is...lol....(3 kids and a husband)...is my violin/fiddle. I see RottenApple is a violin enthusiast !! I started late though....when I was 40...so I'm hoping to be able to play well enough before my fingers freeze up with arthritis or something else falls apart on me...lol...but I'm LOVING it !! (my family is a bit less enthusiastic, but that's understandable at this point...Lol) Been playing for only about 2 years now.

I have one more place for just one more tank...lol...and I think it'll be a 15 gallon tank for shell dwellers. My latest interest....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Derrick Seah staying at Buangkok Cresent (near Woodbridge/RenCi hospital ).

Have a 3ft & 2ft planted tank.
    All time fav fish is Guppy and trying my hands on Discus.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    Understand that friends come and go,
    but with a precious few you can hold on.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Most of you know me already but WTH

I'm Shannon lim, living in pasir ris. 20 this year, hopefully I'll be in NAFA by june.. I'm into photography, sailing, boxing, fish and aquatic plants and of couse, conservation!

Tanks:
    6ft filterless, super low tech tank

Fish:
    4 Betta pugnax
    2 Two spot gouramis
    2 Banded coolie loaches
    5 Stomatogoubius poecilosoma
    2 Puntius tetrazona

Invertibrates:
    1 Macrobrachium malayanum
    2 un-IDed shrimp

Plants:
    Blyxa aubertii
    Cryptocoryne griffithi

Singapore moss
    Hairgrass

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    I didn't see this thread earlier, so here's mine:

I'm going onto 35, married to a lovely lady (who teachers biology at a secondary school here), and currently staying at Yio Chu Kang.

I lectured bachelor degree students in tertiary education for several years, but in 2002 went on sabbatical to read my doctoral degree. I've just finished, and while waiting for results have some more free time now to indulge in fishkeeping.

My wife shares my hobby; we've only just started out on this when she bought me a starter tank for Valentine's 2 months ago. We're both pretty noobs, but we're learning together.

We don't have a favourite LFS yet, but we usually frequent Aquatic Concepts at Thomson Plaza. Of late, we've been making more trips to Nature Aquarium, Colourful, Sam's, and the block 328 stretch.

Our current tank is a 2 X 1 feet five plan. Current inhabitants are 4 lionheads, 2 angels, a betta, and an otocinclus - all of whom are fortunately happily coexisting.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi all,

Stays in Hougang. Previously/now keeping discus and just started planted tanks. 2 and 3ft at home. 2 ft in office.

Other hobbies: juggling and bowling.

Thanks to everyone in this forum for sharing tips.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi all.
    new to this forum..
    was introduced here quite long ago, but joined only today!
    currently into cory craze!!!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    Hey guys I am new here.
    I came here from plecofanatics chasing Benny's photos, and had a bit of a look around and hopefully I will be here awhile.

I have a 10gal QT/HP tank a 29gal tall setup with a couple of angels a goldie(I know he should not be there I am about to move him/her) a 29gal long(which is not setup lol)And my big tank which I am collecting equipment for, a 150gal.

I got into fish keeping several years ago and the big tank will be a mainly catfish tank with lots of plecs

Feedback Score
    Country
    Australia
    Hi everyone

I have just joined this forum as my husband and I have just purchased some goldfish for us and the kids.

I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Where I live is called the Sunshine State because all year round we have beautiful sunny weather.

We currently had 3 goldfish and 3 black moors, but in the last week three fish have died and all we have left is 1 gold fish and 2 black moors.

Not sure what we are doing wrong so that is why I have joined this forum.

Look forward to getting to know some of you from around the world.

Cheers

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Didn't really see this thread till today.

I'm currently single (getting married at the end of this year.) Live in the eastern part of Singapore.

I currently have a 5 footer (149US gallon) planted tank. I kept fishes when I was much younger, about 15 years back when I was 12 years old and the interest died when I realised I was spending too much money (parents' money).

However, now its a different ball game, with my own income, I can finally afford to own my very own tank and am loving the hobby!
    visit my photo albums @ flickr!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Like most of us here, I also didn't notice the thread earlier.

Name is zhi wei, 32 this year. Work in building/petroleum construction industry. Staying in Sengkang.

Previously I was keeping show bettas only from 2 pcs till I had 300 numbers of 1 gallon tanks.

Currently have 4 numbers 2x1.5x1.5ft, 2 numbers of 4x1.5x1.5ft, 1 number of 48x20x24 inches and a 4x2x2ft tank in my fish cum study room. All the setups have not been completed as I have only moved to this new place in Sengkang a few days ago. Currently the tanks are for wild bettas and 3 of the tanks are low tech tanks (hopefully all will be upgraded to high tech in time to come).

Cheerio!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hi all, i just joined this forum about two days ago currently still a student. interested in planted tanks, shrimp, rays and cichlids. hope to keep discus some day!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi,

I m new here, starting to go into this hobby

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast