Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The defunct Self-Introduction thread

Feedback Score
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, my name is Danny and I'm currently into Apistos and Killies. Other hobbies includes soccer, fishing, going to the movies and web-surfing.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hello n welcome 2 AQ Danny! So wat type of apisto n killies do u have?
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Apistos
    =======
    - Agasizii
    - Borelli
    - Cacatuoides
    - Nijsenni

Killies
    =======
    - Fundulopanchax gardneri N'sukka
    - Austrolebias nigripinnis
    - Nothobranchius korthausae
    - Nothobranchius rachovii (Eggs)

Looking for more Apistos and Killies. Anyone has any to sell or trade?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi everyone,

Boon Yong here. I've got a 2.5ft Juwel tank. Planted with cardinals and corys. Live in SengKang, married. This is a great forum and I look forward to knowing everyone better soon.[:]
    Cheers
    Boon Yong

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hello, my name's An Qian, lives in lor ah soo, hougang. hobbies are soccer, snooker, pool, reading comics, web design, fish farm visiting during weekends both pasir ris and lim chu kang ... why didnt mr gan move to pasir ris?

I have only 1 (1.5ft cube) planted tank in my room. keeps cardinal tetras, rummy nose tetras and zebra plecos. Started in may 02 ... still a newbie in planted tanks [] Hopes to get a 3ft tank real soon.

this site is really useful and inspiring! cool!

Feedback Score
    Yo folks,

My name is teejay. New in this hobby and of course new in this community. Stay in Tampines. Current past times are squash, tennis, dragon boating, computing. Future past time (the next one year or two) will be scruba, wake-boarding and of course aquarium and some reptiles and lizards. Got a 2ft planted tank, 2ft tank with 2LH, 1.5ft landscaping with 4 emperor newts, and a ragdoll.

Hope this will be a whole new experience for me. Cya folks!

Feedback Score
    ken here and this is my virgin post.
    age 24 living in geylang east
    3ft with 2 luohan
    3ft planted tank (just set up)with 4 generation of guppy(headach!)
    2ft tank with a pair of krib and some Neon
    1ft tank with more guppy

Name: Jimmy Ng
    Stays at Commonwealth Drive. With 1x 2.5ft & 1x 4 ft. FW 7 discus and 1 black goldfish. Ehiem pumps for both tanks.

Loves: Motorcycling, travelling, scuba diving, kopi session and watching SCV Ch 11, 12.[] []
    Scuba SnOOpy

-- If you wouldn''''t write it and sign it, don''''t say it.

Feedback Score
    I am kluyu

live south of Houston,TX USA close to the ocean

I have:
    3x10 gallon tanks(1'8"long x 12" tall x 10"wide)
    in these tanks I have angelfish, corydoras, otocinculus, betta splendens, ghost shrimp

1x6gal (16"long x 12"tall x 7"wide)
    in here is 1 pearlscale orange & white goldfish

1x 20gal.(30"long x 13" tall x12"wide)
    here live tiger barbs, rosey barbs, 1 medium small angelfish, 3 medium sized clown loaches, 1 black lyretail mollie and 2 juli corydoras.
    (this tank is crowded now, because I want these fish to eat the brush algae)(the barbs usually live outside in my backdoor"pond&quot

1x 28gal bowfront euro (24" long x 19"tall x12" wide at the narrow sides)
    in here are 1 big adult angelfish, 3 pearl gourami, 2 dojo loaches, 1 gold lyretail mollie, 3albino corydoras, 2 peppered corys

Outside my backdoor I have a small space under a shady tree. I put in a preformed "pool" here and built up around it with rocks so that I have plants all around my pool. I think it probably holds around 60 gallons, and it is usually stocked with my rosey and tiger barbs, and maybe some feeder goldfish just to eat mosquito larvae.

All tanks have plants in them. Some are nice, some aren't so nice (like in my goldfish's tank, where all plants get chewed on).

I found this place because I followed the links I found at a planted tanks website & the tank I liked belonged to Juggler. So, here I am. I see a bunch of other planted tanks in the member's gallery that are really good too.

I currently don't have CO2 injection on any of my tanks, but will try some DIY CO2 on one tank that I have just planted with more "high light" plants such as Alternathera renickii rosafolia, and ludwiga repens. That means higher lights and CO2 plus nutrients if I want to keep the plants happy and growing.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, welcome abroad. Yes, Juggler has some very nice tanks. I suppose you've seen the displays in "My Tanks". Be sure to check out Jacian's tanks, they are competition champions.

Most guys in the forum reside in Singapore or Malaysia, but there are some from US and UK. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences.

Welcome again.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    er, I think Oleta is from Texas too! Welcome to AQ Kluyu!
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Hi guys! New here too! I'm Zhen Yang.
    I've been reefing for 4 years. No freshwater tanks for me at the moment.
    I'm a student in UK so I spend more then half the year there and the other in Singapore.
    Just found this board!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi all, I'm Yong Foo, Age 31, staying at Veerasamy Road(off Jalan Besar) currently having one 3ft planted tank and one 2ft angel fish tank. Have been in Aquascaping for around 1+ years.

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 8/31/2002 9:56:33 PM

Loves: Motorcycling, travelling, scuba diving, kopi session and watching SCV Ch 11, 12.[] []
    ----------------
    what abt SCV 10 ?!?!?! [] []
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Me, Peter, stays in Woodlands area.
    Currently:
    In office
    1 x 2ft freshwater tank with Butterfly Ram Cichlid, neon tetras, corydoras, guppies
    1 x 2ft marine tank with 2 common clowns, 1 yellow tail blue damsel, 1 coral beauty, 1 saddle valentini puffer and 1 cup coral.
    1 x 1.5 ft freshwater tank with 1 luo han (given by friend)

At home:
    1 x 1ft x 2ft (tall, narrow) marine tank with 3 clowns, 1 yellow tail blue damsel, mushroom corals, and sun coral.

Hobbies: Computers, DVD movies, Gundam models, 3D modeling and animation, video editing, badminton, travelling, and yes, gadgets!

When I retire, I'll fly RC helicopters with attached wireless camera all day!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    joe (31) here, stays in serangoon area in a rented flat, so no big tank at home... for the time being...

inspired into the aquarium and photography world by juggler... introduced to AQ by him as well...

started to learn about planted tanks half a year ago... a real amateur... currently struggling with a 1.25 ft tank (DIY CO2) in AMK office... hope to learn the ropes well enuff to start a bigger tank when my new flat comes next year...

would love to meet up with guys in my area to learn more about planted tanks...

Feedback Score
    Peaceful here. Name after my son's late fighting fish that died. Stayed in East Coast. Small 35 litres tank. Enjoy aquatic plants. Keep very shy tetras, flying fox and some gold colored sucker fish (don't know the name). Like this forum, especially tips on plants and CO2. Tried DIY CO2. A couple of misfires but it works eventually.

Feedback Score
    You grad from St Gab's? When? I was class of 93.[]
    -----------------------------
    Clarence Hoe

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,

I'm Au SL. Have started a planted tank 1 year ago.Have been keeping freshwater fishes since young. Now I'm 32 married with 2 kids staying at Punggol.

Currently, I've a 4ft planted tank, 2 X 3ft and a 1.5ft tank at Punggol. In the office, I've another 1.5ft planted tank. In addition to these, I still have 2 X 3ft and 3 X 2ft tanks at Hougang (Parents' place).

Have tried breeding a wide range of fishes. Now trying to keep killifish.

I'm also in the process of cultivating mini riccia for sale to subsidise my costly interest and also to help those who are interested in mini riccia which is hard to find in LFS.

Anyone interested can call me at 97969624

Au SL
    Au SL

Feedback Score
    hello...intro bout myself..
    21/m currenly studying in ntu...lives tampines and hostal..hehe
    started rearing betta aka fighting fishes since june...
    want to setup a 1.5 feet planted tank this holiday...

so will need the seniors here to help mi when i face problems..
    thanks in advance...

cheers...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast