15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Mini Pelia

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I just started a planted tank in my CRS tank. After buying all types of plants that can be tied to BW / DW, I found out that I just fell in love with mini pelia. Even though it is a slow grower, but when it is matured, it just look so beautiful. Even my wife loves it. So I got rid of the rest of the other plants/moss by giving it away. My tank is now left barren. Regret doing it after realising that it is not easy to find the mini pelia. been searching high and low but in vain. Looks like I have to wait. anybody know where I can get any?
    1) A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work.
    2) Men and fishes are alike. They get into trouble once they open their mouth.
    3) Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish n he'll go broke. Give him a boat and you'll get rid of him for the weekend.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Mini Pelia

Hi Bro

You can try colorful (Clementi) saw a few pieces, but it doesn't come cheap.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Fariez View Post
    I just started a planted tank in my CRS tank. After buying all types of plants that can be tied to BW / DW, I found out that I just fell in love with mini pelia. Even though it is a slow grower, but when it is matured, it just look so beautiful. Even my wife loves it. So I got rid of the rest of the other plants/moss by giving it away. My tank is now left barren. Regret doing it after realising that it is not easy to find the mini pelia. been searching high and low but in vain. Looks like I have to wait. anybody know where I can get any?
    Bought 1 in Green Chapter and was told it's mini pelia but when I visited C328 I saw those even tinier one. Green Chapter one cost me $10 for a approx 10cm lava rock and C328 cost me same price but tinier lava rock like 5cm. But overall I prefer the C328 one alot more, really nice. If you go C328, it is placed on top of the fish tank with lotsa aquarium lights.

Hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Thanx bro Humble and bro Tobi for the info. I will certaintly go down to C328 to look for it. My wife gonna be very happy. Errrr 1 more thing, any plant suitable for Sulawesi shrimp? Its my wife tank lol.
    3) Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish n he'll go broke. Give him a boat and you'll get rid of him for the weekend.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Fariez View Post
    Thanx bro Humble and bro Tobi for the info. I will certaintly go down to C328 to look for it. My wife gonna be very happy. Errrr 1 more thing, any plant suitable for Sulawesi shrimp? Its my wife tank lol.
    I don't know anything about Sulawesi.... sorry can't help.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Hahaha np bro

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Fairez,
    I just started with Sulawesi and have flame moss in the tank. So far so good!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Ok cool. I will try flame moss

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Dude....i fell in love with mini pelia myself too....Go to Bioplast and look at their display tank....full of these....and they look gorgeous....the price also very nice. All my mini pelia is from Bioplast.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by redfever View Post
    Dude....i fell in love with mini pelia myself too....Go to Bioplast and look at their display tank....full of these....and they look gorgeous....the price also very nice. All my mini pelia is from Bioplast.
    Where is Bioplast bro?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Wokay. Thanx bro

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Bro

Plants from Bioplast are really high graded but not cheap as well.

You can also try the below link, one bro from AQ are selling mini pellia

http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...nd-Coral-Pelia