Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: ADA's products

Feedback Score

ADA's products

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Which of the ADA products (refering to liquid fertilisers and solutions)is/are more essential... quite costly so don intend to get every type? if i want to have xmas moss..which fertilisers will help it to grow?
    comparing ADA with dennerle, which is better?
    I'm using ADA powersoil for my substrate fertliser now.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,
    I have been using ADA and dennerle. What works for me is a combination of Steps series fertilisers, brighty K (potassium), ECA (Iron) and dennerle Gold 7 during every water change. I am having same substrate combination as yours. Occasinally I will dose a few drops of Phyton git. So far so good.

As for Christmas moss, ADA brighty Shade proves good and with colder water temp. ensure lush and robust growth. At higher temp. they tends to grow thin and narrow. They loves shade and are consider very easy growing plants with low demands. I have been keeping them for years liow and use to give away when they grow too much. It can be real time consuming when you offer these plants, I mean having to wait at home for various one to pick them up. So now I have them dump away in Cold storage bags. I personally felt that these plants are overly priced.

Jellyman

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Tetraboy,
    Is there any particular reason why you have to use ADA or Dennerle exclusively. I believe there are other products namely by Tropica or Seachem which are ferts that proved to be good. I have no doubt that the brands you considering is good.... but IMHO, they could be very expensive.
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]