Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: White Spot in Livestock, How to Cure?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

White Spot in Livestock, How to Cure?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi All,

Just notice some of my fishes with white spot in my planted tank. What medication is best suitable for them in my planted tank? Cause it will be tiring to remove them from the tank. And I'm just afraid that commercial medication will do harm to my plants. Care to recommended me any brand? Pls help, Thanks!

Feedback Score
    refer to other threads of the same topic. you can find the answer there. cheers.

Feedback Score
    i've tried 'INTERPET AQUARIUM TREATMENT-ANTI WHITE SPOT' and it works for me, no one recommended it! when to LFS seach thru and only this stated safe for aquatic plant. some recommend salt treatment, i take the risk. 1 week later white spot gone, all patient recovered, no casualty, plants err... as usual, it didnt cure the plant off algea. thou it works for me but it may not to u, so cautious it the key! no tank is alike!
    ==================================
    GOAL WITHOUT TIME LIMIT IS ONLY A DREAM.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi zysfer,

Do a search of Ich or white spots and you should be able to get your answers.

BTW, you have posted your problem in the wrong section. You should post it in The Medical Room

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Alrite Thanks! I'm too anxious, I got myself the Azoo Brand Anti Whitespot, stated its safe for aquatic plants. Hope it works.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    maybe can take a look at sera costapur. used it before, effective and yet no harm to my plants.
    cheers
    Cheers,
    Melvin Lim

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    After dosing for 6 days, one of my tetras still have white spot, only a single dot. I'm not sure if it's white spot or some other disease.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Keep dosing for addition 2 to 3 days to ensure free-floating ich parasites are killed. Those white dots are not the parasite but the "puss" produced by the fish as the parasite is buried beneath the skin....

I used to have an ich outbreak too, took 3 days to cure the appearance of the white spots... and additional 3 days to ensure no more Ich ( those who came out from underneath the fish skins) are allowed to live in the water and repopulate my fishes...