Feedback Score
    Country
    Philippines

Smile Airport entry :)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys, just wanna ask if it's ok to bring LIVE FISH or INVERTEBRATES in airport coz im going to singapore this dec 26 and im going back to Philippines Dec 30 is it OK to bring this pets inside ? Hope you guys GOT my point i just dont know how to explain.. hjeheheh! thank you!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Airport entry :)

I think you have to check with the Philippines authorities on the import of ornamental fishes / inverts. Singapore side, I think it should not be a problem as long the fauna is not an endangered or a protected species. Also, I think the 30 pieces or 3L of water rule will apply.

Btw, that also means you have to check in your fauna with your luggage. They cannot be hand carried. Also, remember to declare upon arrival.
    Setup: ADA Cube Garden 45-P, Starlitz Clear 45, Eheim Aquacompact 40
    Layout/Hardscape: ADA Amazonia Powder Soil, Borneowild Rutsuuddo Wood (SS Root Type)
    Fauna: Apisto Trifasciata, Sundadanio Axelrodi (Blue), Yamato Shrimp

Feedback Score
    Country
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by vannel View Post
    I think you have to check with the Philippines authorities on the import of ornamental fishes / inverts. Singapore side, I think it should not be a problem as long the fauna is not an endangered or a protected species. Also, I think the 30 pieces or 3L of water rule will apply.

Btw, that also means you have to check in your fauna with your luggage. They cannot be hand carried. Also, remember to declare upon arrival.

what is 30 pieces or 3L rule sir?... may i know this further? ^^ thank you!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

I'm not sure if it applies for bringing fish out of Singapore, but, when bringing fish in, you have limits. Either 30 pieces of ornamental fish, or, 3L of water. Meaning, you can bring up to a maximum of 30 fishes if you can fit them within 3L of water. You might want to google for Singapore's AVA website and read up on their existing rules and regulations on ornamental fish.
    Setup: ADA Cube Garden 45-P, Starlitz Clear 45, Eheim Aquacompact 40
    Layout/Hardscape: ADA Amazonia Powder Soil, Borneowild Rutsuuddo Wood (SS Root Type)
    Fauna: Apisto Trifasciata, Sundadanio Axelrodi (Blue), Yamato Shrimp

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

You can bring 30 pieces of ornamental fish/shrimp in not more than 3 litres of water out of Singapore as long as they are not an endangered species. Visiting the Philippine Embassy to inquire about this matter would be best. At least you can ask for official documentation if possible, so that your livestock are not stopped at the airport in Manila. These should be in your check-in luggage and not hand carry.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Anything worth buying from Manila?