Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Results for today:

well, having done the 80% change two days ago and reducing to 36W, water is still clear (whew) and seems to be less cloudy than before [:]

I'll cross my fingers and bring my lights back slowly. Thanx for all your support.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Hey Choy!

Me at St. 11 too! Across the street fr the primary sch (but can never remember the name!!!) Hey man....we're neighbours....maybe can drop by ur house to admire ur tank!

Nizz

----------------
    On 3/2/2002 12:17:03 AM

----------------
    On 2/28/2002 11:38:55 PM

BTW, Choy...i stay in Tampines too. Whereabouts r u?

Nizz

----------------
    I am in St 11, opposite Changkat CC. Where are you? Usually I drop by K&K in St 21. The other shop (selling Nathura tank) is kind of ex and the owner kind of less knowledgeable.
    ----------------

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Nizz, I'm at blk 120 right in front of the CC. Are you over at blk 124 or behind the school? You're always welcomed to visit (OK OK, maybe have to schedule in advance, with kids around not so flexible you know) but hey it's just a short walk away.

Although nothing much to admire in the tank (yet, I hope) lah [] need quite a few more plants to fill up the gaps. Still looking for good star grass (the ones at Ah Pek look like refugees, very malnourished leh), oh and still have to do the riccia for my "parade square" heh heh.

You have to come during daylight though otherwise wouldn't be able to see anything in the outdoor "pond".

My mobile is 98571222, give me your contact. Some colleagues of mine planning to visit a fish brother (who has fish even in the toilet I heard), maybe your wifey likes to come along too as I heard he got lots of nice betta.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,
    My max temperature is at 28.5 degree too. Lights on for 10 hrs and at lights out period temperature can drop to 27.4 or so. I used to keep the temperature at 26 degree C but because of the humidity in my house, I experienced terrible condensation so I have them higher now. I am using a Teco chiller to do all this job. I have insulated all the filter tubes that carries the tank water, Now i am thinking of insulating my Eheim Ecco filter heh heh heh.... any idea for me?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    jellydot, you are either sibeh loaded or sibeh dedicated... use a chiller to maintain 28.5C? [:0]

anyway mine drops to 26-27C at night because the aircon comes on [] simulates the natural cycle.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,
    Loaded? No lah...is it just the depth you allow yourselves to get in this hobby. It is over the past years of accumulation and later I scale down to just one set up. So I wanna make it the best equiped one.
    My place can be very warmth at times and temperature in the tank can rised to 32 or 33 degree C. I have 4 X 20 watts tube in a 2 ft X 1 ft tank!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi hwchoy,

Sorly, the last time I said the temperature read 28.5 C max. I was wrong or rather the digital thermometer i use gives a wrong reading.[] It is because it is running out of battery. It just went off and after I replaced the battery yesterday, it read correctly now. It should be max at 27.5 and at lights off it went down to 26C

Feedback Score
    Hi Choy

Me at blk 126. Will see how lah abt paying u a visit. My contact is 96884545.

Nizz

----------------
    On 3/2/2002 12:06:05 PM

Nizz, I'm at blk 120 right in front of the CC. Are you over at blk 124 or behind the school? You're always welcomed to visit (OK OK, maybe have to schedule in advance, with kids around not so flexible you know) but hey it's just a short walk away.

Although nothing much to admire in the tank (yet, I hope) lah [] need quite a few more plants to fill up the gaps. Still looking for good star grass (the ones at Ah Pek look like refugees, very malnourished leh), oh and still have to do the riccia for my "parade square" heh heh.

You have to come during daylight though otherwise wouldn't be able to see anything in the outdoor "pond".

My mobile is 98571222, give me your contact. Some colleagues of mine planning to visit a fish brother (who has fish even in the toilet I heard), maybe your wifey likes to come along too as I heard he got lots of nice betta.
    ----------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12