Images
    Country
    Singapore

Help: Testing needed URGENT!!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Need help testing my water parameters... Just wondering any kind bros willing to use their test kit to help me do a full test of my water parameters?
    Last edited by stormhawk; 8th Feb 2012 at 16:24. Reason: contact via PM

Feedback Score
    Country
    Cambodia

Re: Help: Testing needed URGENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by felix00 View Post
    Need help testing my water parameters... Just wondering any kind bros willing to use their test kit to help me do a full test of my water parameters?
    I think if you post the area that you are living in, you might get help faster.

Honestly, if you want to keep shrimps, you need to put some money aside for the test kits.

Most likely in front of the computer screen if the status is green.
    Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    What is so urgent?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks for the advise...one kind bro help me tested...thanks..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Either dunno cycle complete or shrimps dying. For heaven sake and for the livestock you have go get some basic test kits

Feedback Score
    Country
    Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by avex30 View Post
    Either dunno cycle complete or shrimps dying. For heaven sake and for the livestock you have go get some basic test kits
    I think we should make a sticky for what kind of test kit to buy for newbie.

Reason is because newbie will ended up wasting money buying the wrong test kit which is not accurate.
    I bought a few Tetra and JBL products in the past and they are not as accurate as I wanted it, especially for CRS.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by avex30 View Post
    Mine is API test kit...Please if you aren't helping please don't make unnecessary comments. Thanks.
    Beside I am not asking for FREE testing,i do offer for drinks or token of fee to them. Just like happy seller happy buyer...
    If it is really for my good please don't bring in heaven or hell into this. This sound so sarcastic.
    In future please don't demoralise other new hobbyist whom just join this enjoyable hobby
    I do care for my shrimp that is why I want to double confirm with my own water parameters reading.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Mine is API test kit...Please if you aren't helping please don't make unnecessary comments. Thanks.
    Beside I am not asking for FREE testing,i do offer for drinks or token of fee to them. Just like happy seller happy buyer...
    If it is really for my good please don't bring in heaven or hell into this. This sound so sarcastic.
    In future please don't demoralise other new hobbyist whom just join this enjoyable hobby
    I do care for my shrimp that is why I want to double confirm with my own water parameters reading.
    This is a forum and if you don't state what is going on clearly of course you can expect these kinds of remarks. Nothing wrong with that. You are the one that made it sound so urgent that you need to test your water parameters but yet gave no other details.

Where in your thread said you were NOT asking for a free testing?

Also where in the thread did he demoralise any hobbyist? He merely stated that you need some basic test kits as again from the lack of details in your post seemed like you didn't have any.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Country
    Singapore

I think we should first realise that forumers love to make assumptions. He did not state enough details which is his bad but why are we the ones assuming additional details right? Anyway case is closed. No need for a debate.

Hope bros here put enough details next time and repondants to be more mindful of sarcasm. We are all here to share and learn anyway.

Cheers!
    Shrimp tank FTW!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Cheetf for heaven sake where in my thread that i am looking for free testing.i understand other bros paid to buy their test kit.. please dont assume everyone is like you didnt state equals to free...
    If that person is kind enough,he or she will have good returns.
    And for double heaven sake please don't assume..
    If my word 'urgent' make it sounds so serious...i can apologise for the wrong word used.
    Maybe you all are regulars,but if you want to know the situation you can ask or if the details is not clear just ignore the thread.
    In future maybe i will still need your help so hopefully we can let this matter go.
    Mod please assist in closing this thread..
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

State clearly then no need to assume lor.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

To be fair to TS, he did offer me drink/token of fee but i rejected.
    Since he willingly to travel to my place, no harm helping.Just a forumer in need.

Happy Day for everyone!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    OT abit Actually ah. Been thinking if anyone offer some water testing for a cup of coffee?

Toa payoh here.
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Cheetf for heaven sake where in my thread that i am looking for free testing.i understand other bros paid to buy their test kit.. please dont assume everyone is like you didnt state equals to free...
    If that person is kind enough,he or she will have good returns.
    And for double heaven sake please don't assume..
    If my word 'urgent' make it sounds so serious...i can apologise for the wrong word used.
    Maybe you all are regulars,but if you want to know the situation you can ask or if the details is not clear just ignore the thread.
    In future maybe i will still need your help so hopefully we can let this matter go.
    Mod please assist in closing this thread..
    Thanks.
    You post something like that without saying you have a test kit and need confirmation with another test kit? And i can't assume?

From where did i bring heaven and hell ? not sure where you see the word hell but in your post to Cheef you can use the word Heaven sake which i use the same? So you have patent is it?

I assume you don't have a test kit that why i merely suggest get one my sentences sound harsh to you is it?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Avex, He not yet used to you guys.
    He also Felix, so it's double rubber ducky?

Felix, don't worry. The intent is good from all. Only how it is read by the receiving party. So we now take a picture of rubber ducky in our tank and send to avex?

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

What's a rubber ducky??when my shrimps come in the i will post a picture but it is just a basic setup only..
    Avex30 i am highlighting that word which he didnt find it sarcastic but i do.
    Avex30,cheetf let the thing past can??
    From now on are we still good??

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

full tank shot with rubber-ducky in the tank.
    Yes, yellow rubber ducky...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9d7rSf_Ks

BTW: the test strips you feel no good too?

Semi-Active currently

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Okie all good my apologize for the assumption.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Do you guys feel the need to snap at anyone who doesn't conform to your expectation?
    Were you not a newbie once? If someone new post a thread without much detail, you can;

1) properly asked him/her to elaborate and explain his situation.
    2) butt off the thread, if you not going to help, no need for sarcastic remarks.

AQ is a forum to share information. This is not a place for you, if you have no intention to share your information/experience.

Take this as our last warning, if anyone goes out of line or tries anything funny (whether in a discussion thread or marketplace). I promise that will be your last comment in AQ.