Country
    Singapore

Hi There Folks!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hey there,

Just wanna give a shout out to everyone here. So HI!!!

Recently started this hobby "again". I'm interested in two things, one is aquascapping and the other to start a mini farm.

Just a little history, my dad used to be a sailor. My dad used to have marine aquarium filled with corals and fish he caught while snorkelling. (Don't ask) LOL. It was pretty cool especially the seahorses. dad went from marine to fresh...luohan, discus fish to arowana and then lost interest altogether. Giving all away.

So basically I know nothing. I do reading and watching videos and stuffs on aquascapping and plants for almost a month without doing anything. Essentially I have everything but have not started. I have 2x 3 ft tank which I have not started doing anything with.

So the idea now is to "play" around with one of the tank. (Aquascapping)
    Then on the side, start a mini farm like what moderator felix is doing.

Oh I went down to Seaview...it was awesome! Near to my home too. I went to other pet farms (one i even ended up feeding the kois instead -_-') before but i think this one is by far the best one...err...I think. Got some stuffs there earlier. Loads of driftwood and bogwood. Some new rocks too.

So that's it about me. a 30 year old guy who loves road cycling and is way freaking excited to start being an aquarist...or is it aquascapist..hmm wait a farmer...nvm. Hope ya guru could give me pointers and guidance down the road.

Cheers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Hi There Folks!!

Hi VsGenesis,

Good to see you getting into the scaping hobby and welcome to AQ!
    Do post your ideas and work on the aquascaping sections

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Welcome to AQ, hope to see your scape and farm soon.
    - eric

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Hi guys!

Thanks for the encouragement. Getting the right rocks n then the placement...phew. Further to that u gotta think abt the plants. The type n height. I'm having sleepless night...doing the dumbest of things, watching my plants grow.

Lol. Next month co2 system n external filters!!
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)
    http://hisstoryimmortalised.blogspot.sg/