Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Rocks for Iwagumi

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Perhaps a bit on FB. Idea is don't start if not ready. I have 3 tub of garden soil with peat standing by, at least 5kg but I ain't measuring now. More soil, tanks will be followed up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

@ stormhawk / blue whale

Great seeing you guys today. I was out of breath actually cos we were rushing. Anyway, ended up not buying. Its a slow progress. So not going to rush it.
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)
    http://hisstoryimmortalised.blogspot.sg/

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I aborted after JZX stop (4th stop) as well. 7+kg of weight....mati sia (died)

So I will continue at night or tomorrow. Currently back at home resting and do some farming.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Never say what you bought?
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Me? Borneowild additives. Eheim pro 3 350. Jbj regulator. Co2 tank. Some other small stuffs. No rocks.
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Haiz.... Why I always have a feeling being tekan by Felix?

Ho lah...satisfy you a bit bit.

Attachment 29743

Attachment 29744

There are two sides to these stones, with light and without the light. There are 6 stones here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by VSGenesis View Post
    No rocks.
    How come no rocks, nothing satisfy your heart?
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

i going to restart my tank soon. going to look for rocks and driftwood soon
    Chee Yong

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    How come no rocks, nothing satisfy your heart?
    Haiz, have a few looks interesting. Nice crevices and all but it basically change the setup I have in mind. It did however gave me some ideas but I was rushing for some other personal matters. Quickly rush to C328 and while on the way to Seaview...haiz, i forgot about amazonia. -_-''

Anyway, not going to start anything. Items purchase are now just looking pretty at my shelving beside the tank. Tempted to start anything but I force myself not to. Hence to satisfy myself, bought some rummy nose for the other tank.
    VSGenesis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Whale View Post
    Haiz.... Why I always have a feeling being tekan by Felix?

Ho lah...satisfy you a bit bit.

Attachment 29743

Attachment 29744

There are two sides to these stones, with light and without the light. There are 6 stones here.
    hi, where did you get your stones from ? thanks

Chee Yong

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by tcy81 View Post
    hi, where did you get your stones from ? thanks

Chee Yong
    : ) Did I got you poisoned? Ha Ha...That would be GC, but do not rely on your eyes for the rocks in the shop. Please ask uncle moustachio, he will point you to the rock heap...hee hee.
    $8 per kg please.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

: ) Did I got you poisoned? Ha Ha...That would be GC, but do not rely on your eyes for the rocks in the shop. Please ask uncle moustachio, he will point you to the rock heap...hee hee.
    $8 per kg please.
    YUp mostly big rocks. Got a good eye, lay out a few and poof, you got a setup going.
    VSGenesis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

$8 per kg please.
    well, i just need rocks to start my setup. Given a choice i would go for other rocks liken "maten" ? But in singapore there are not much choices....

YUp mostly big rocks. Got a good eye, lay out a few and poof, you got a setup going.
    GC only got BIG rocks ? is there XS , S, M sizes also ????
    thanks

Regards
    Chee Yong

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Oops my fault, the small ones "were" in the shop and kena kop (being snapped up) by me...my bad. I intending to setup my "infrastructure" first , hence construction will not begin so fast. Actually there are other small ones if you like under the hood which you did not flip up totally. Moreover you have smartphone, can use the LED to light up to see better. Alternatively, please borrow the torchlight from uncle moustachio. You need magnifying glass also have. Please bring your trolley along and a super super heavy wallet.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by tcy81 View Post
    well, i just need rocks to start my setup. Given a choice i would go for other rocks liken "maten" ? But in singapore there are not much choices....
    If not mistaken you previous scape is using manten. Unless you are very serious about scaping you should stick to 1 type of rocks. Otherwise imagine how many rocks you need to collect

You can get manten from Malaysia , I'm going to Malaysia next weeks, let me see whether they have stocks or not.
    -Robert

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Err... XS? S? Errr...how to answer you. It's not like online shopping. From my personal opinion, they are L size maybe. Good for 2-ft to 3ft. But bro, just go down. Nothing to lose. After GC can go C328. And get more poison.

@ Shadow, i got nothing to do now, basically poking the eheim media and admiring it. LOL. Haiz maybe tomorrow go down Mainland and Seaview. Seaview still have same rocks. More lava rocks I would say. The dragon stones are really tempting. Going to take my road bicycle and bag ride to Mainland. Hehe.
    VSGenesis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

If not mistaken you previous scape is using manten. Unless you are very serious about scaping you should stick to 1 type of rocks. Otherwise imagine how many rocks you need to collect

You can get manten from Malaysia , I'm going to Malaysia next weeks, let me see whether they have stocks or not.
    Yes, definitely need to use only 1 type of rocks only. I have manten, but not enough and can't find in sg already.
    Do they do delivery ? how much is 1 bag of rocks ? haha
    Chee Yong

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

I want really nice texture. Grey almost bluish. Crevices, sharp edges. LOL Definitely doesn't sound like me describing a lady. Its rocks!!
    VSGenesis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

If I remember correctly about RM10-12 per kg, you need big one or small one? I don't thing they deliver but depending on situation, I might be able to bring some for you.
    -Robert

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

If I remember correctly about RM10-12 per kg, you need big one or small one? I don't thing they deliver but depending on situation, I might be able to bring some for you.
    mostly small, as i have the bigger ones already.

like the sizes in this video

It will be great if you can bring me some. will pay you whatever you can bring back
    which day are you going to JB ?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast