51 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

German Blue Ram from Germany

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Was at Y618 this afternoon and they have 2 pair of German Blue Ram male and female in 4 bags. It is priced at $12 per fish or $22 for a pair but you must talk to the lady boss for discount. Was told that it is pure GBR imported from Germany and that is why they cost more. Normally, you can get $4-6 in LFS for the farm breed and about $9-10
    for the wild type. The ram are in stress colour and is not in great shape when I saw them this afternoon, they should become much nicer in the tank. I would have gotten them but I have no more tank for them. For those GBR lover, it is a good chance to get hold of ram coming from Germany.
    Last edited by Aquanoob; 5th Apr 2012 at 22:52.
    A Liverpool Fan In Singapore
    My 2 ft tank
    Flora: Anubias barteri var Nana, var "Gold" and "mini", Crypto Wendtii, C.parva, Marsilea Hirsuta, Flame Moss, Hygrophila Polysperma, H.Violacea & H.Corymbosa, US Fissiden
    Fauna: Guppy, Pelvicachromis Pulcher, Nannacara Anomala, Laetacara Araguaiae 'Buckelkopf'

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: German Blue Ram from Germany

The GBR is gone. The boss don't know when is the next shipment.
    A Liverpool Fan In Singapore
    My 2 ft tank
    Flora: Anubias barteri var Nana, var "Gold" and "mini", Crypto Wendtii, C.parva, Marsilea Hirsuta, Flame Moss, Hygrophila Polysperma, H.Violacea & H.Corymbosa, US Fissiden
    Fauna: Guppy, Pelvicachromis Pulcher, Nannacara Anomala, Laetacara Araguaiae 'Buckelkopf'