Country
    Singapore

DIY landscape koi pond in balcony

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello bros,

Any idea where to get cheap material... fibre glass etc?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: DIY landscape koi pond in balcony

Saw Seaview had 3-4 pieces of those black container pond thing.

It looks something like this http://www.ebuildapond.com/pond-liners The first one.

Not sure of price so can't give you estimate. A guy was spending an hour looking at them and calling someone.
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)
    http://hisstoryimmortalised.blogspot.sg/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

I missed out. If you need rocks for those pond kind of aquascapping, check out mainland. They have various kind of rocks for that. Think I saw them selling a fountain as well. Can't remember pond though.
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Bro you saw from seaview.. what is the depth? can u remember? i need to find a deeper one so i can keep koi...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by jervinphua View Post
    Bro you saw from seaview.. what is the depth? can u remember? i need to find a deeper one so i can keep koi...
    Then bro cannot. It's about 10 to 15cm in height. In terms of width and length, it was able to accomodate those driftwood with ferns sold at Seaview.

I don't want to quote wrongly to you, later you waste your time. But what I can suggest is, you head down to Mainland (PR). At the back where you're heading to the toilet. there are those rocks and other pond stuffs. A simple one I saw, square fiber glass surrounded by a number square rocks, a fountain in the middle. Since the fountain is spurting out water and dropping it back to the pond, no need air pump/air stone. Can put small fish or goldfish perhaps? So this is base on observation bro, so I say it's best you check it out yourself. give call first better.

I'm planning to have a mini pond too when i get my own house.
    VSGenesis

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by VSGenesis View Post
    Saw Seaview had 3-4 pieces of those black container pond thing.

It looks something like this http://www.ebuildapond.com/pond-liners The first one.

Not sure of price so can't give you estimate. A guy was spending an hour looking at them and calling someone.
    You talking about FGT?
    Aquascaper?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    The fgt (fibre glass tanks) in seaview have price on them. Just FYI
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Yup fibre glass tank.. dIY better much cheaper just need a bio filter few nice bricks.. Ok thank u all for information will head down and see see soon

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hmmm...something like this?